Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopperTom

I TopperTom and my friend Zeravack were falsely banned for using a x-ray or hacked client this was not true we were looking around the farms looking for a fight and then we saw it a name tag. so we dug down to se someone flying. This is then the admin banned us. We would really like you to unban us as it was a false ban and the server is being reset. We understand your mistake.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
For one I was in vanish and not visible to you until you had checked all the chests, there were no name tags until I came out of vanish. Furthermore even if there were 'nametags' there were other chests i watched you dig directly towards. Your ban is up in 7 days come back then without a client.

In future appeals use the proper template found here https://mc-drugs.com/applicationform/ban-appeal.3/form

TopperTom

Ok i admit we were using xray but u banned my friends bro GOAST_cati for being Zeravacks alt even though he did nothing wrong

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
your friends brother will have to prove hes a separate person in our teamspeak with an admin, and the account stays permed until they verify with both accounts joining the teamspeak.

here is the teamspeak, ts3.mc-drugs.com I will be in it for the next 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online