Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomis132

Hi! I got banned without warning because I forgot to switch from cop before using /home and starting to farm. I would like to have this ban appealed immediately. I will not repeat the same mistake!

Thanks!

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
Not resigning from cop is on you not staff, and for reference being off duty as cop doesnt allow you to farm you cannot be enrolled as cop and farm on MCD

nomis132

I actually thought that since I went home and lost the armor and gear I wasn't a cop anymore. I think this ban could've easily been avoided if you just warned me then I of course would've listened and it would be problem solved.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
If you didnt know then you should have asked staff. Ignorance to a rule isnt an excuse your ban will not be lifted see you in 24 hours

nomis132

That makes no sense, why would I ask staff about that? I just thought that I wasn't a cop anymore and then you ban me. Really cringe man.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Going off duty just takes you out of duty, you have a separate rank that denotes you as a cop. If you actually read what being a cop was you'd know that. Not knowing that isnt staffs problem its your own reading problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.