Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal

virgo2939

Username:

In-Game Name:
virgo2939

Reason for ban selling drugs to the dealer on mule duty without being brought back to spawn first

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) Spawn - in prison

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I think i was banned because someone thought i was abusing something, atleast thats what i read in the chat

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? In my defense im new to this server and did not know it was supposed to bring you back to spawn when you accept a mule job, it never did that for me. Soemone asked in the chat how i was doing it so fast and i explained and then someone said i was abusing a "glitch" and i would have tried to explain myself but i was banned before i could.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Hopefully its fixed? if thats how it is supposed to happen, otherwise i wouldnt take mule jobs.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I would not do mule duty anymore

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I really enjoyed playing this server & hope my ban in appealed since I dont think i did anything wrong other than a glitch i suppose
Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
you're telling me in the last 17 hours you have been doing mule jobs it never once sent you back to spawn? You have even left the spawn world and came back within that time so I find that hard to believe.

virgo2939

It never brought me to spawn, no. I believe yesterday was the first time I found out mule duty was a thing so I tried it and it never "respawned" me back to the spawn when I got a mule job. It was happening to my friend I was playing with yesterday also, so I thought it was just how it was? I guess not.. I really don't know how to make you believe me, but If i was abusing something I definitely wouldn't have said I how I was selling so fast in the chat since i was confused about why he would ask that when someone had asked me Haha. If you could watch me play maybe I could try to accept a mule job and see if it does it for me again? Just to prove it to you, just a thought..

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
I'll accept this appeal. But if you or your friend get caught doing this again you will be black listed off of the server. You understand?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.