loyaldk

In Game Name :Loyaldk
Length of Ban :3 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :mc
Staff who banned you: Daddyps
Staff who dealt with you :no one
Staff who have warned you previously :no one
Reason for ban on record :xray
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) :Because I found a dungeon, which daddy claimed was xray.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? :I could hear the zombies down there, and so I was mining around, I hit a dead end when water was flooding in, I turn, I later on find a cobble block and then mine down on it, and then bam I was in a dungeon and get banned.
Why should we unban you : Because I found it legit, I had my sound on high, I was mining and I saw a piece of cobble in the ground, mined it and then was in a dungeon.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I will stop mining or mine less.
How can we trust you again? : By seeing that I was playing 100% legit, and that anyone with minecraft with their volume all the way up could of heard the zombies, and then I mined around the area I heard the Zombies and found a piece of cobble, then mined the cobble and found the spawner.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I promise you I was not hacking, I found that spawner 100% legit, I had my volume all the way up I could hear the zombies, I was mining and hit a dead end because of water so i moved to the side, I was making stairs because I heard noises, and i went down towards the noise, then I found a piece of cobble and then mined it, I was then inside of a dungeon. I will also please request I get an outcome right off the back, I have never had an appeal where someone gives me an answer, all they do is say okay we will see and I am unbanned by the time someone else looks at it. I promise you I was not hacking, it was also basic minecraft knowledge, I heard the noise and dug around it until I found a piece of cobble stone. Anybody playing minecraft could of done this, I also had no idea it was a dungeon, for all I knew it could of been a mineshaft or a random cave, all I knew was I heard a sound underground, and I mine around it, until I found a piece of cobble mined it and then I was in the dungeon. Next time please just ask do not assume, give me a chance, please all I did was play the game, followed a noise I heard and then I get banned. I was never asked anything, I was instantly accused and banned, if someone reached out to me I would have explained that I heard the zombie noises and mined around it. Thank you for taking a time for reading this and have a nice day.

Last edited:

loyaldk

I will also add the ban has been turned into a week ban, for xray X2 when it is on record I was never banned for xray I was banned for glitching into a base, it was a tp glitch no hacks. Yes I know that glitching is bad and I served that time and I will not do it again, but I would like justice, a week ban for playing minecraft, I was playing legit I will do whatever you want to prove that I was playing legit, because all I did was mine around noises until I found a piece of cobblestone then after broke that piece of cobblestone and I was in a mineshaft, My noise was all the way up, even MICK said he could hear the zombies, Daddyps please respond I would just like justice please, I was not hacking I swear, I was playing the game that's all.

GodDale

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP
2023 Gold Founder
Hi, I was watching with DaddyPS. You are claiming here that you "heard" the spawner and started mining around, I fail to see how this is possible. You started by mining straight down about 15 blocks and then started to make a staircase with its destination right at the spawner. I would agree with you if the staircase was more random but, It lead straight to it. I didn't see any hesitation at all, it clearly looked like you knew exactly where you were going. You need to wait for DaddyPS to also reply but as far as I am concerned it looked like Xray.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
There were multiple pieces of evidence, and this is your second offense. Appeal Denied.

OGDaddy

MVP+
As Dale stated we saw you mine down, dig stairs, dig a few blocks down, dig strairs to the side then end up right on the dungeon. Also prior to this altercation I was at the prison when you, Duckeyz, and Mick were selling. You never unsnuck while you sold which gave me a suspicion to watch you in the first place.

loyaldk

I am yet to see daddy respond, but thank you for denying every ban appeal you ever see, have some logic, you are making a huge mistake, but whatever fine, I also never see you looking into bans, but just denying all of them. I was legit just playing the game if u unban me you can watch me all you want, but this is highly unfair and unreasonable, at least make it a 3 day ban again, because I do not see why I get banned for playing the game, I turned fyi because there was water, and list the reason i would like to hear these reason, all I did was play the game and this ban is unfair, look more into it next time, or at least shorten the ban. I am pissed off because yes I hacked in the passed but i didn't do anything this time around, I deleted all the hacks before the new map. I played 100% legit want me to share my screen, what do you want for me. I will do anything because I am highly outraged at how sucky this situation is because I did not hack. I was not hacking, all I did was mine, I left the mine because MICK wanted to show me something, I did not mine on top of the dungeon, I turned because there was water in the way, look at the facts and please list all the reason, and again I also do not see daddy responding, I did not use xray what do I have to do to prove, throw me a bone, I have had a stressful week, I was relaxing with my friend for fucks sake, I will share screens do whatever just please unban me or make the ban way shorter because all I was doing was playing the game if you go back to the staircase where I turn there was water. Just give me a chance, do you want to skype or something, because this sucks I swear to god I was not hacking and I will do whatever you want me to, to prove that I was playing 100% legit. I also heard about the jail fight, I didn't sell any drugs mick and rubber sold I was guarding them.

loyaldk

All I would like is one chance, I feel like you have not given me a single chance, if you just talked to me none of this would have happened, I can explain everything just talk to me please give me a chnace I just want to play.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Hi loyaldk,

Thanks for your concern, however you are completely wrong. This site only has the newer bans. Our old site had tons of accepted ban appeals. We look into each report that we get. I recall banning you for a few reasons at this point tracer hacks and tpa glitching. Mick was well aware what you all were doing and that's a personal problem. If you don't want to get banned read the rules, ask an admin questions, or hang around different people. I have no doubt that you were probably xraying, as you were banned by two of our oldest moderators. They have handled many xray cases and have been right most of the time. Of course a few are wrong, but majority of the bans anyone makes are justified. For xray cases we don't talk to the user in-game, if we have enough proof. Your ban was approved with an extension because you had the tracer ban also. I don't see a reason you ask for a screenshare, as hacks are extremely easy to dispose of. If you have any other concerns or issues feel free to private message me.

Thanks,
jrd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online