Status
Not open for further replies.

pfonda

In Game Name : pfonda
Length of Ban : perm
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mc and ts
Staff who banned you : I do not remember
Staff who dealt with you : All of them?
Staff who have warned you previously : No one?
Reason for ban on record : Lying to staff and hacking
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : hacking and lying to staff
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : My sister had a minecraft account and I used it, and I did have hacks at one point.
Why should we unban you : Because I miss this server so much, and I can not wait for the map reset it is going to be awesome.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? :I will do anything the staff says, I will not use any alt accounts, I am sorry for lying, I will never lie to staff again please give me a chance.
How can we trust you again? : You can watch me 24/7
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Can you please consider unbanning me please? I miss the server and I miss having a ton of fun with my friends. I promise I will not lie to staff and I promise I will not hack, I deleted everything back when 1.9 came out and I am sorry, please give me a chance. If you will not unban me until the map reset can I please at least be able to get on for at least 5 minutes to organize my player vault then I will have no problem with being banned after that. I can not wait for the server reset it seems really great. Mick told me about this purge thing too I would love to be apart of it, like I said before I have learned my mistake I have been banned for a few months and I am sorry. I will never lie to staff again. I also got rid of any hacks I had when mc updated to 1.9. Please give me a chance I miss the server and the purge sounds really cool. Staff can watch me all they want, and I can promise you I will not lie I have learned my lesson, please let me back on the server before the reset for at least 5 mins to set up my pv. Again I am deeply sorry for lying and I will not do it again. Thank you for taking time out of i'm guessing your busy day to read this. Have a nice day and I can not wait for the server reset look like you guys are making the server even better than it was before. Keep up the good hard work.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Hello pfonda,
This appeal is being
Denied because of multiple reasons. You have been banned on multiple accounts that have hacked. xtroller69x, crystal36, masterminedhacks, and many more. I do not see you coming back on this map and not hacking. The owners and myself will discuss if you will be unbanned when we reset. If you have any questions please reply.
Thanks,
jrd

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
let me back on the server before the reset for at least 5 mins to set up my pv

I assume you think that player vaults will be transferred to the new map. This is not true.

pfonda

so wait player vaults are not being transferred over? and I was only pfonda and xtroller I have no idea who mastermine and crystal are, and thats the truth, And also so nothing transfers over?

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Read the post on the front page, and of course player vaults will not transfer. That would be like saying "okay everyone who paid can bring all their prot 4"

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Interesting. Weird how they could be on your ip then lol. Also, yes donor ranks transfer
73f88fc38b.png

Last edited:

pfonda

I don't know how that happen, because I only own the two accounts pfonda and troller, ik crystal irl, he logged in at my house before one time, as for master i have no idea, but thats why troller and crystal showed up on my ip. And why does xtroller show up twice?

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Enjin is bugged and it just shows that account twice. That account was on another ip also, so it logged it twice.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Going to close this thread out.
We will not unban someone that the only thing the player can think of to make himself trust-worthy again is us "Watching [them] 24/7"

You were given many chances before, I don't understand why you keep repeating "please give me a chance".
We feel that we were very fair, and gave you many chances in the past.

The only way you're able to participate in the server again is by purchasing an unban to commit to playing long-term.

Thanks,
Spalw.

[Thread Locked]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.