Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal

h3coofool

In Game Name :Th3CoolFool
Length of Ban : 3 Days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mine craft temp banned
Staff who banned you : I don't know.
Staff who dealt with you :I don't know.
Staff who have warned you previously : nobody.
Reason for ban on record :first time being banned
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : My brother was using hax.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : my Brother likes to cheat.
Why should we unban you : It wasn't my fault that my brother was cheating.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? :i would change my password to my mine craft account.
How can we trust you again? : because it my first time being banned from your server and it wasn't me that cheated by using Xray.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I'm very sorry my brother is stupid.

The new appeal is much longer, to allow people to fully explain their situation and to allow us to fully analyse the issue and understand what is going to happen to prevent a similar situation reoccurring.

If you fail to use this form, you will be denied instantly.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Appeal Denied Your account is your responsibility. You will have to wait out the 3 day ban. I would suggest making sure your brother doesn't get on your account again as the punishments just get much worse from here.

h3coofool

Appeal Denied Your account is your responsibility. You will have to wait out the 3 day ban. I would suggest making sure your brother doesn't get on your account again as the punishments just get much worse from here.

Ok I understand I just like this server and I could wait ig.

Latest posts

Members online