Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hezipeazy

VIP
In Game Name : Hezipeazy
Length of Ban : 2 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp banned
Staff who banned you : Dakotaa
Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa
Staff who have warned you previously : None
Reason for ban on record : Abuse of chestshop plugin
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Cuz I abused of chestshop plugin
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : Seems pretty ridiculous but I didn't see that rule
Why should we unban you : Cuz im a positive player in this server. First of all, I always say Welcome, im being a nice guy with the community and i'm also playing a lot!
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I'll read the rules 2 times if needed, but i'll read it when i'll be unban
How can we trust you again? : I didn't knew that rule was existing. So in the future I won't repeat my error.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : This is the first time I got ban in 1 year, I was also playing in the old server. I'm also a french guy so english for me is kinda hard. The ban appeal took me a little bit less than 30 minutes to create. I will also add that i am really sorry for that. it was an accident, not a thing that I wanted to break the rule. I hope you will trust me
Thanks
Hezipeazy

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Here is the thing about rules. Some rules are unwritten and common sense. I am not the one that banned you so I will not be the one to give judgment on this but I will simply state my opinion... Yes you are a nice player and I have never had any issue with you... Although... This is a faction/raid/drug server... Common sense in this type of server tells you... You cannon protect personal chests with chestshop plugin. If you had questions about it you could have easily asked in chat to an admin or mod or helper. If we wrote every single rule then you would spend hours and leave before enjoying yourself on the server. Hope this sheds some light on the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online