Ashton

In Game Name : Ashton_Goldberg
Length of Ban :1 Day
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : X ray
Staff who banned you :DogDale or something like that
Staff who dealt with you :DogDale
Staff who have warned you previously : none
Reason for ban on record :none
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I know i was unbanned due to x ray and ill admit to it but my little brother jett434 was also banned for being a "alt account" even though he is not he is my little brother
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : No excuses i shouldnt have been cheating and i was i deserve this but not my brother
Why should we unban you : Give me more time if needed, my little brother didnt do anything but log on and get banned
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I will stop using x ray because it is not fair to other players
How can we trust you again? : I guess just watch over me, i was trying to be a cop but i guess that chance is ruined.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I know that i was caught cheating and it wasnt fair nor good, i understand it is cheating and their is nothing to say about it but my brother doesnt deserve a ban forever because we have the same ip addresses. If it requires i will take more time even though i didnt do anything wrong besides the first ban, i will make sure it doesnt happen again, hopefully this wont ruin my application for a cop but i understand if it does.
Thanks
-Ashton_Goldberg

Ashton

PixelBeta also knew about him being my little brother i told him if you want proof that my little brother isnt an alt account

GodDale

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP
2023 Gold Founder
Is it possible for the two of you to hop on TeamSpeak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.