rnb98

In Game Name :rnb98
Length of Ban :3 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :mc
Staff who banned you : gotedit
Staff who dealt with you : no one really gotedit messaged me
Staff who have warned you previously : i had no warning
Reason for ban on record : hacked client
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : because i was tping to a ton of people, with /tpa and i was typing the names out, and then edit msgs me about adding me on skype i tell him to my skype, or at least what i think my skype name is i have not used skype in a long time I am more of a curse kind of guy.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? :I typed out /tpa (name) to a bunch of people trying to get raids and then edit tells me to add him on skype I try to add him, but I have no idea what my skype name is because I have no used skype in forever as I stated previously I enjoy using curse.
Why should we unban you : Because I am innocent all I did was send some tpas to players I typed it out, and people were annoyed and complained, also I do not think edit likes me so it is kind of bias he instantly accuses me.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I will not tpa to a bunch of people I am sorry that I did that,a nd I would undertsnad maybe a warning or a 30 min ban for tpa spam but 3 days for a "hack client" all I did was type out /tpa (name).
How can we trust you again? : You can watch over me and see that all I did was /tpa and I will try to find my skype username but again I do not use skype I use curse so if you want to talk to me talk to me on there.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : All I did was /tpa (name) edit doesn't like me so i feel like the second people were annoyed he accuses me, Edit messages me and I was nice I did not give any disrespect, I answered all his questions and I am sorry I do not know my skype username, it is because I stopped using skype a long time ago. Please unban me or at least make the ban a 30 min ban for tpa spam, but not for hacked client I was not using a hacked client it is very easy to type out /tpa (player). Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this and have a nice day.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Ban appeal Accepted, after reviewing the logs I can confirm you were not using a tp spam client. A lot of players reported you and that's why they thought you were using a mass tp command in a hacked client. You have now been unbanned. In the future try not to spam a lot of players on the server.

Latest posts

Members online