MVP
In Game Name : Milesman28
Length of Ban : 3 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :minecraft temp ban
Staff who banned you : thacandyman
Staff who dealt with you :thacandyman
Staff who have warned you previously :no one
Reason for ban on record :xray
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) :he thoubht i was useing xray
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : we raided 4 bases 3 where clamed so we fund them on the /f map and then dug down like most do and the 4th was found useing cords
Why should we unban you :unjust ban
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? :wont use cords?
How can we trust you again? :it more like why should i trust you for a falls ban
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? :i have ben playing on this server for years with little to no rule breaks im not saying that should give me an unban but when i say i dint do it i would like someone to atleast gove me a chanse and i got the cords from a guy who got banned i cant remember the name all i know is it was some wierd name other whys this is what happend on my side o the ban

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You can provide no proof... You "Bought" coords from an unnamable player... Yet with these coords you mine directly down on top of chests. I fail to see the proof of not having xray in the entire situation.

Miles

MVP
You can provide no proof... You "Bought" coords from an unnamable player... Yet with these coords you mine directly down on top of chests. I fail to see the proof of not having xray in the entire situation.
i did not know there was a chest there all i did was follow the cords and i never sed bought i sed given and on top of that you never even considerd i may not be lieing after explaning to you what happend i also would like an admin that did not ban me to reviem the ban appeal as to have another set of eyes and i gave you all the proof i had

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Another admin/owner is gladly able to review this and put their input on it. Thanks for the patience.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I am going to deny this appeal. Candy is very experienced with catching xrayers. You don't seem to understand why you got banned. Most players who buy coords usually take a screenshot a message just for proof. Many players who dig straight to a base are aware that it very well could look like xray. That's why they usually provide us with a screenshot either before they do the raid, or after it just in case someone reports it as xray. Sorry for how long it took me to reply, as I have been busy with personal things and work.

Thanks,
jrd

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.