Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted ban appeal

z00fle

banned 6 hrs for gun in deathrace... didnt know it wasnt allowed it said pvp is allowed and i thought gun = pvp but ok.... i learned my lesson... no more guns in deathrace for me... plz unban

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Ban appeal Denied, please use the proper format found here. I will gladly look into fixing this for you once that's completed.

Thanks,
jrd

z00fle

In Game Name : z00fle
Length of Ban : 6hrs
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : gun in deathrace
Staff who banned you : godhatesnitro
Staff who dealt with you : godhatesnitro
Staff who have warned you previously : n/a
Reason for ban on record : gun in deathrace
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : gun in deathrace
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : said pvp is allowed on the wall
Why should we unban you : i won't do it again ive never received a warning or ban for anything else i am a respectful player and i help noobs
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : im not going to deathrace again
How can we trust you again? : ban me from deathrace if you have to
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : please provide WARNING before banning especially something so small like gun in deathrace where pvp is allowed... insta ban for that rly?

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Ban Appeal Accepted, I have talked to some people who were involved with the ban and said they should /kick you before issuing a long ban like this one. I personally don't think something as little as this offense should be 6 hours. I have now lifted the ban, and hope to see you back on soon.

Thanks,

jrd

Latest posts

Members online