Accepted Ban Appeal

Parkerpenguin

In Game Name :parkerpenguin
Length of Ban :perm ban
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :perm ban
Staff who banned you :Dakotaa
Staff who dealt with you :Dakotaa
Staff who have warned you previously :No warning
Reason for ban on record :The reason (lol) is "Your server is shit and you should feel shitty"
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) :I believe Dakotaa thought I was advertising another server. On chat I was joking that I should make a new server so, in chat I said "Now advertising join play.craftdrug.com. I meant it as a honest joke the name being a spin off. I obviously don't have a server.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I was misunderstood in the chat with my intentions.
Why should we unban you : I really like this server and I have put in multiple hours now into it. I have also ranked up and have become accustomed to the on game community.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I will try to think a little more before chatting it.
How can we trust you again? :I will never advertise another server or (fake address) again.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? :please unban me I would really enjoy playing this server all summer.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Misunderstood? Of course I'm going to ban you when you're advertising a server address that looks real. I'm not going to take the time to check if a server is real while you continue to send the IP. You also sent it 3 or more times.

Parkerpenguin

Misunderstood is perhaps the wrong word here. I agree it could be taken as a real server ad. I want to make the point that I understand the problem and accept blame. However as a whole I think this is a big misunderstanding. I have never had any bad experiences on this server and would really like to just keep having fun on it!

z00fle

mr dakotaa me and parker dedicated many many hours past 3 weeks to ur server we love it and the community please unban

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
In my opinion, he should stay banned
This could have been a joke but either way jokes don't give you a free bypass through the rules

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal accepted, ban shortened to 3 days starting now.

I'd like to take this chance to say that we do not check if an IP is real, you could advertise mc.2349hfv98wbhe.com and you'd be banned. We do not take advertising lightly.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.