Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal

jclaw11

VIP+
In Game Name : Jclaw11
Length of Ban : 3 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :mine craft temp banned
Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan
Staff who dealt with you : ThaCandyMan
Staff who have warned you previously : I did not see a warning
Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client - Anti KB
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I had been PvPing in the prison and had not had knockback when hit
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I had accidentally forgot to re-launch mine craft to a normal game after playing 2B2T ( 2B2T is A server allowing hacks)
Why should we unban you : Because when having the hacks on this server was a honest mistake and I love mc-drugs
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I have deleted the client and will make sure to not download it again
How can we trust you again? : Because I know how annoying it is when you have hacks agents you and I will not do it again
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I am very sorry for using these on this server and hope to be able to get back on Mc-Drugs soon :). I have even stopped playing the server that allows hacks to make sure no further problems will happen <3

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You can wait out your ban... Hacked clients ruin game play for people. (Opinion) Server that allow hacking are run by 4 year olds anyways.

GL_Batman

hey GL_Batman here
Ban reason hack if though it's my brothers
the person who banned me BonedAge
I was banned for 3 days
and I told my brother he can't play on my account anymore

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.