Status
Not open for further replies.

pfonda

In Game Name : pfonda
Length of Ban : perm
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mc and ts
Staff who banned you : I do not remember
Staff who dealt with you : All of them?
Staff who have warned you previously : No one?
Reason for ban on record : Hacking and having an alt account
Why should we unban you : Because I have donated to this server before, I was banned months ago, I want to play on the server on the new map, I admitted to everything I did wrong aka the hacking and having 1 alt account. I will make sure that xtroller never joins the server, and I will not hack.
How can we trust you again? : I said before you can watch me yes, and I have no reason to lie, I legit miss this server, and have not played on it in months, I would love to try out the new map please give me a chance. I will not come on with any alt accounts, and you can easily check by checking my ip.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?: Please give me a chance I miss the server, I have many great memories on mc-drugs. Growing up I played mc, and I am way older now, and it felt good to have a fun server to play on with my friends. Please give me a chance on the new map I promise I will not hack and I promise I will not use any alt accounts. I just want to play on mc-drugs again and have a fun time with my friends please give me a chance on the new map. Like I said before it has been months, and I even donated to the server. I will be on my best behavior and any staff can check up on me at any time. If I do something they do not like they can ban me. I really miss the server and the nostalgia of minecraft, I haven't even been able to try out the new 1.9 update. Please give me a chance I promise I will not break any rules and again if I do break any rules you can ban me. Please give me a chance I have changed a lot of stuff has happened in the months I have been banned, I just want to go back to having a good time with my friends on a really fun minecraft server. I hope you conciser unbanning me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you for taking time out of your busy scheduled to read this and have a nice day.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Hello Pfonda,
This appeal is Denied. Please refer to your first ban appeal here.
Thanks,
jrd

pfonda

I added a lot more to this ban appeal, can the owner at least look at it and think about i please, all I am asking for is one more chance, I have donated to the server before already, please before denying it let dakkota and spawl look at it, I have put in many hours on this server back in the day, and I miss having fun with my friends, new server new me, like iv'e said iv'e changed over the past however months it's been, please at least get them to look at it, and maybe candy or something please.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
All three of us replied to your last ban appeal saying that you weren't being unbanned. I am talking to Dakota right now on teamspeak and he also said deny it. I really don't see why you need him to reply, after you were denied on the last appeal by him.

pfonda

Because I put more on this ban appeal, I have changed, and I would hope you guys would at least give me one chance, once chance is all I am asking for, one chance if I mess up ban me forever I will not do anything bad all I am asking for is one more chance, it is a new map, I have not been on in months, I will do anything staff tells me to do . Please just 1 chance is all I am asking for.

pfonda

I just do not see how you can instantly deny my ban appeal, when it has been months, and I have not had a chance on the new server, I have not been on in months, I will not do anything bad and if I do just ban me perm. One chance is all I am asking for I have donated to the server, and spend a ton of time on the server, please one chance, I feel like there are people who have done much worse and got blacklisted, I admitted to all of my mistakes and everything I did that was bad, at least I had the balls to own up to it. Please one chance that is all I am asking for 1 chance just ban me if I do 1 thing wrong.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi,

Thanks for replying many more times, I sincerely appreciate it.
Your ban appeal has been denied. You wasted so much of our time and honestly, we don't think you deserve another chance. Especially when you still won't even listen to a head admin.

I would deny this appeal but it was denied an hour ago.
I hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.