Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appel - Jett434

Ashton

In Game Name : Ashton_Goldberg but its for Jett434
Length of Ban :Forever
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Said my little brother Jett434 was an alt yet he is my little brother
Staff who banned you :GodDale
Staff who dealt with you : GodDale
Staff who have warned you previously : nobody
Reason for ban on record : X ray
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Well we had the same IP so i understand why it is common, he told me to get on teamspeak and i didnt know how to at the time but i am now
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : Um i dont think much explanation is needed just a misunderstanding that needs to be fixed
Why should we unban you : Well its my little brother that used to love this server and i talk about it sometimes and feel bad because he is banned from it and now he has to play that cancerous Mineplex server
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Make sure staff knows he is my little brother
How can we trust you again? : not really a trust problem
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I have teamspeak and can talk if yall want to (thanks to gotedit he guided me through the steps). But yeah i can talk whenever tomorrow before 4pm and after like 8 pm eastern time, thanks for listening don't mean to bother just would like to see my brother get back into this server rather than mineplex haha that server is cancerous af

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Whenever you and your brother can ts at the same time we can sort this out. I should be on for awhile tomorrow. Sorry for the delayed response, as our admin team has been extremely busy lately.

Latest posts

Members online