Status
Not open for further replies.

Murican_panda007

Length of Ban : 3 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MC Temp
Staff who banned you : l_Satan_l
Staff who dealt with you : l_Satan_l
Staff who have warned you previously : N/A
Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client(Evidence if Necessary)
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I don't know, It could've been a misunderstanding.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I don't use any illegal modifications for MC.
Why should we unban you : Because I Like the server, and as I said, I don't use any lillegal Modifications.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : N/A
How can we trust you again? : I always try to vote for the server and help others.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I would like to see the "evidence" against me.

Joshlyxox

You got banned because we are under the understanding and have received evidence that you had, at the time of the screenshot taken a hacked client, the screenshot showed you admitting to having a hacked client, however I shall let my group leader @GodDale decide this further, however if this is true then your ban may be increased, he cannot reply for 6 hours but we will reply asap.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
In the logs a player questions you about what client you used. You replied with a hacked clients name.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
No, the logs that we reviewed showed that situation, after a player reported you for something else. Since you got reported I have pulled some logs that might have more proof. After discovering that, we issued the ban.

Murican_panda007

Here are some of the situations I think you looked at:

1. Some guy teleports me into a place near /warp wild. There were just a bunch of 1 claim facs with inactive people. I then trolled him that I had x-ray.

2. I was running on some slabs, and i was rubberbanding a little, IfWebber thought I was hacking, and said I was recording.

Those are the situations I can think of right now, If there are anymore, please say in chat.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
We already have enough evidence. I'm not wasting my time posting the logs. It clearly shows you telling the player that you used a hacked client. You even admitted to it by saying "I was just joking". When you were texting in party chat it did not look like you were joking about it. Like Dale said the ban will stay.

Murican_panda007

1. No hacking, cheating, or exploiting
2. No spamming
3. No excessive swearing
4. Don't be an ass use common sense
5. No asking for items or ranks (unless they were donated for)
6. Treat everyone with respect
7. No alt accounts (Tell us if you have someone on the same ip playing with you)
8. No PVP logging
9. Scamming is allowed
10. What admins say goes. Do not argue.
11. Don't use excessive caps.
12. No making new factions to evade enemy territory
13. Macros are not allowed
14. AUTO acrobatic grinders are not allowed
15. No impersonating cops. (5 minute jail time)

Show me, which rule I violated.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Rule 1.
Also a little of rule 4, no one just jokes about hacked clients. Seems pretty dumb as it could get you banned.

Last edited:

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Just of you saying you have a hacked client. Thread Locked since appeal was already Denied. Contact an Owner if you do not like the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.