lexib830

In Game Name :lexib830
Length of Ban :permanently
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft
Staff who banned you :killer6985
Staff who dealt with you : killer6985
Staff who have warned you previously : no one warned me i did not get a warning
Reason for ban on record : accidently advertising another server
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : maybe because i advertised another server that wasnt theres
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : because this is my favorite server and i have a hard life and minecraft gets my stress out and this server is the one that does the most stress relieving
Why should we unban you : becuase im new and i didnt know that you cant say other server names in the chat so it was kind of accidentll.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : never advertising anything about anyting/ other servers again
How can we trust you again? : give me one more chance plase and in my defense no one gave me a warning so i did not know that you cant do that

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Please refrain from spamming this post on the forums and just wait for the staff member who banned you to reply
If you need to edit your appeal, there should be a small edit button in the bottom right which will allow you too

Last edited:

killer6985

You just joined the server and then started to advertise which you don't get a warning for that you receive a permanent ban to make sure you will stop. I am also wondering how you accidentally post another server ip saying come join here.

Last edited:

damian_2010

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi there Lexi,

As Killer said in his response post, you don't get a warning for advertising, you get permanently banned straight away. If you join the server, start advertising and ask for people to join, it is very unlikely and hard for us to believe that you did this on accident. Whenever you join a server next time, I suggest you read their rules, to prevent 'accidentally' breaking any.
After speaking to Killer about what happened we have decided that your appeal is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online