Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Banned for being annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Game Name : jordythecat
Length of Ban : 7 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mc ban for being annoying multiple times
Staff who banned you : Dakotaa
Staff who dealt with you : nobody i didnt get a warning
Staff who have warned you previously : nobody warned ne
Reason for ban on record : being annoying to staff multiple infractions
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was banned for asking dakotaa random questions
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : i just asked dakotaa random questions as a joke
Why should we unban you : i wasnt warned and i should have been warned or muted beforehand
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : i will try to be less annoying to staff
How can we trust you again? : i will stop being annoying to the staff on the server and only ask serious questions
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : i wasnt warned or muted

I understand that is is unacceptable i still think i shouldnt have banned without being muted first

Last edited:

Murican_panda007

In Game Name : jordythecat
Length of Ban : 7 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mc ban for being annoying multiple times
Staff who banned you : Dakotaa
Staff who dealt with you : nobody i didnt get a warning
Staff who have warned you previously : nobody warned ne
Reason for ban on record : being annoying to staff multiple infractions
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was banned for asking dakotaa random questions
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : i just asked dakotaa random questions as a joke
Why should we unban you : i wasnt warned and i should have been warned or muted beforehand
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : i will try to be less annoying to staff
How can we trust you again? : i will stop being annoying to the staff on the server and only ask serious questions
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : i wasnt warned or muted

I'm pretty sure you've been warned before, but you never stopped. When you say stuff like this is just unnecessary.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
murican u are not staff don't comment on ban appeals
Ace u are not staff don't comment on ban appeals

ok my bad

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ban appeal Denied - thread locked.
I understand that is is unacceptable i still think i shouldnt have banned without being muted first
Take responsibility for your actions & improve.
We expect you to be of a different demeanour when you come back, I don't plan on allowing you to be rude an belligerent to my staff any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.