Not open for further replies.

minergab121

In Game Name : minergab121
Length of Ban :3 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :minecraft ban
Staff who banned you :chris
Staff who dealt with you :none
Staff who have warned you previously :none
Reason for ban on record :reach hacks ???
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) :honestly i dont know mabe it was cause i shot with my ak from far away and they thought i was using my sword
Why what is your explanation of this reason? :so i was at pvp with my prot4 armor and vote sword (idk if it matters) and i killed chris and kevin 2 times (its normal cause they had prot2 and 3 ) and then chris asked me to pvp so i knew something was going on cause no one ever asked me to pvp XD
then i enter pvp , spam him with my ak then i hit him. then people started tping so now i knew something was on then i shoot and hit chris a couple times and then when i kill him sav says ''do it'' and then i got banned for ''reach hacks'' XD is that even a thing ?
Why should we unban you :because i didnt do anything ?
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? :not pvp chris or any staff cause its a trap
How can we trust you again? :yeah of course cause i did nothing wrong but can i trust chris with his "pvp's" NO
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : ask sav and chris to stop banning people for no reason and have actual evidence

Last edited:

minergab121

also i dont even know how to download optifine (no joke, im terribly bad with pcs) so i could never have downloaded hacks

Chrisc991

VIP
Hi minergab, It was pretty obvious you had reach you were hitting me with your sword from pretty far away as i was running away, i'd say it was 10-12 blocks. SaltySav and Dankasaur_ were bother at the prison watching you hit me from that far away, it was very obvious you were using reach hacks.

Chrisc991

VIP
You were shooting me with an ak, but you also used your sword. i was in f5 and dank and sav were watching you as you were hitting me with your sword from 10 or 12 blocks away

minergab121

and , lets use common sense why would someone even hack infront of 3 staff members when they know they dont get nothing if they win

JCVI

MVP
Hello :)
Thanks for your appeal,
as Chris has stated, three staff members, including myself, were watching as this occurred. We observed that when you hit Chris, it was entirely too far away for a normal person to hit from. This is why we are suspicious of you having hacks and why you were banned.
- Dankasaur_

minergab121

What else can i Say to prove this ban is bs??? I have a screenshot that i accidentally took some days before ban i will post it when i get home

killer6985

Hello,
As stated before we trust our staff members and when 3 of them say they saw you do it we trust them over a players words at times like this. Even if you had a fast weapon doesn't help from a far way away. Then if it was lagging it is unlikely that it happened multiple times with all 3 staff members seeing it. Even if you were to take screenshots it is easy to change stuff in your settings.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online