Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Banned for using Xray

AedonSaffron

In Game Name : AedonSaffron
Length of Ban : 3 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Mine Craft Temp banned...?
Staff who banned you : GodDale
Staff who dealt with you : GodDale
Staff who have warned you previously : GodDale
Reason for ban on record : Xray
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I looked up what Xray was, I guess it may look like i am using it bc I mine in the dark???
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : Because I can see perfectly fine without torches
Why should we unban you : because I did nothing wrong
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I guess I'll put torches next time to be less suspicious
How can we trust you again? : I was never un-trustworthy so...
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Hackers are cheaters. I don't hack or cheat.

Last edited:

GodDale

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP
2023 Gold Founder
Aedon, It is a pretty clear case of Xray. You mined straight to multiple ore veins that were in different directions and on different levels. Your appeal is Denied

AedonSaffron

Okay. I'm not gonna argue. I just mine down and in one direction and as soon as I hit one I go another direction until I hit another. I'm sure I passed plenty of ores along the way. If it causes a problem I won't do it in the future. But I'll just deal with the ban. I can sit tight for 3 days.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.