lexib830

In Game Name :lexib830
Length of Ban: permanently
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft
Staff who banned you :killer6985
Staff who dealt with you : killer6985
Staff who have warned you previously : no one warned me
Reason for ban on record : advertising another server
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : because i advertised another server that wasnt theres
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : because this is my favorite server and i have a hard life and minecraft gets my stress out and this server is the one that does the most stress relieving because of parkour
Why should we unban you : becuase im new and i didnt know that you cant say other server names in the chat
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : never advertising anything about anyting/ other servers again
How can we trust you again? : give me one more chance or put me on a bann for a couple of weeks or a year i dont care just plz dont bann me for life

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
As stated before by other admins. As soon as you joined the server you were advertising another server. We do not welcome this. The appeal has been denied multiple times now and if you continue to post useless appeals then we will be forced to remove you from the website as well... Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.