Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Important biased by now -1

Status
Not open for further replies.

_VhizyHD_

MVP
You dont think anyone can legitimately be better than the majority? every map this happens there's no proof against ME hacking are you serious?? , its called a biased staff team and shitter players that can make reports when they lose , ive played this game for 10 years or. Mox doesnt seem to have a problem with me hacking oh yea cuyh theres people better, the players server are young .... lurnn come on man where were you?? beating off, reading discord reports, ill even shred you now fs with my gp upgrade fr hahaha... I would have obviously changed my name, i wont cant win , last time i ss while pvping my whole computer n files but ther4es akways an excuse against me or whatecver, enjoy your 30 fan base while that last,killing it off daily, you can be better at a game and when people lose they get hate... jsut perm it now gettin even better not playing ur server degrades me , at the end of the day always enjoyed it, false accusations make it impossible to play, biased by now thats facts. i dont think ill even come back ran my name in the dirt because im a bit toxic and you mad still i beat hackers all the time to even with aura i be getting the people banned. just get better . nothing i can do to prove my case except like be a shitter scrub bot??? nah nigga im wired of 30 xr go fuck yourself fr how i feel banning players over raw skill shit sever sorry guys had to clip that so fuck you then. garbo yup yup big facts niggas r clowns u all play with underage children... pedos lmao

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
If you feel your ban was unjustified make an appeal, if it was in error it would be removed.

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
You dont think anyone can legitimately be better than the majority? every map this happens there's no proof against ME hacking are you serious?? , its called a biased staff team and shitter players that can make reports when they lose , ive played this game for 10 years or. Mox doesnt seem to have a problem with me hacking oh yea cuyh theres people better, the players server are young .... lurnn come on man where were you?? beating off, reading discord reports, ill even shred you now fs with my gp upgrade fr hahaha... I would have obviously changed my name, i wont cant win , last time i ss while pvping my whole computer n files but ther4es akways an excuse against me or whatecver, enjoy your 30 fan base while that last,killing it off daily, you can be better at a game and when people lose they get hate... jsut perm it now gettin even better not playing ur server degrades me , at the end of the day always enjoyed it, false accusations make it impossible to play, biased by now thats facts. i dont think ill even come back ran my name in the dirt because im a bit toxic and you mad still i beat hackers all the time to even with aura i be getting the people banned. just get better . nothing i can do to prove my case except like be a shitter scrub bot??? nah nigga im wired of 30 xr go fuck yourself fr how i feel banning players over raw skill shit sever sorry guys had to clip that so fuck you then. garbo yup yup big facts niggas r clowns u all play with underage children... pedos lmao
1645066467378.png

1645066484758.png

1645066502143.png

shrug

_VhizyHD_

MVP
mad cus bad
yea okay dakotta hope you having a good day with your failing server XD see biased asf here come all the staff and members ganging up like normal go fuck yourself. oh libercy wana get involved its funny im hacking cant even post yourt full screen buddy yea okay. i still do think you use a client do to that crop denying my discord call logging out, i still did shred you tho once i anjusted my graphics back down to fast and my chunks to 6, yea i know u seen it lib your trash g

_VhizyHD_

MVP
@GoodChum_ this is hilarious i get banned by the hackker this is the only kid who obvious could of reported since i havent pvped a single person else, fuck you dakotta and your biased staff team straight trash nigga thats why i got banned fashop, obvious made the report after i beat him once and had him on /ignore, because he knew i was firen mad lmao trash, im literally done play8ing this server your fucking retarded you literally banned a legitimate player i have never hacked once, its called a good setup and lots of experince, just keep kicking back dakotta and the rest of you, you fools got nothing seriously

_VhizyHD_

MVP
all facts right here i swear, this is why you put on a anticheat on games ,its like the united states police , dakotta your a fucking faggot you biased fuck, get lung cancer and kill youself pussy. ong fuck you dakotta you a shit owner biased asf only hire girls n undersage kids to moderate this shit, taking words on peoples bans your little buddies you always have alwayts will thasts why this server poo. get some real staff who actually know how to handle reports because you my friend are a fucking clown and scrub but makes sense with your 30 kiddos just keep tryna get pics for a helper upgrade lmao faggot kus

_VhizyHD_

MVP
If you feel your ban was unjustified make an appeal, if it was in error it would be removed.
is there really anyway to justify this no like i already said chum its biased always been pointed that out, ive done everything in the past to justify it, they just favor other players that are actually mad and bad over me lmao cuz idghaf u a pussy dakootas suck my cock fag boy . but yea chum i have done everything sir, pvped in ss, show all m y files never goes in my favor help me out fr ????????????

_VhizyHD_

MVP
this is proably the dumbass vides the get to say im hacking, so you see how hes got people msg him n hes recording, the biased shit im talking about, Oh i have fights recorded so if i upload them does that make the other person hacking ?? i just perfer not to use it obviously it slows you down............... reach hacks are you fucking kidding you can get 3 blocks from a standar click and combo hits can definitly get you even more or so its like aim assit yu fools obvissly dont evben kniow this game fr fr fr this shits pathetic , you watch at the end where hes sprint hitting me thast how u combo it fast fools are dumn watch some real pvp clips online of rreal servwrs that pbp i wouil;d never get banned even ion the best days u fools are shit i guess thats wehat happens when urt fans are fgarmers lmao faggot get a lifee hahahahaha

_VhizyHD_

MVP
op yea n my "esp' too lmaoo scrubs asf i swerr no nothing about this game dont wana give up my binds n secrests go kill yourself fr im the best at this game hahah but uhhh t max render graphics packs uhhh u can see what thus kids got but uhh toggled come the fuck on cant win no matter what n really cvuz ur players actrually suck at the game so its my fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.