BloodyRed1

In Game Name : BloodyRed1
Length of Ban :permanently
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : i got a permban
Staff who banned you : damian_2010
Staff who dealt with you : damian_2010
Staff who have warned you previously : nobody warned me
Reason for ban on record : Alt
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : they thougt that i had 2 account
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : i dont have 2 minecraft account 1 account is enough they thought wrong
Why should we unban you : i like the server i been playing a long time i vote on the server its hard to find a good server like this one
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : i vote everyday and be nice and help other people
How can we trust you again? : you have to trust me 1 minecraft account is enough
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : please unban me i love this server i played on it along time so i dont want to waste my time on minecraft server then get banned.

Last edited:

damian_2010

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hey there @BloodyRed1,

I banned you because I saw you being on ifWebbers IP and when I messaged you about it you wouldn't respond, so I assumed you were one of his alts to maybe afk at his farm.

If you can download teamspeak 3 and get on it to prove to me you're not an alt, I will accept your ban appeal and unban you. If you have any other kind of proof I am willing to look at it.

If you cannot provide any kind of proof to me that you're not an alt, I will not unban you and deny this appeal.

Thanks,
- Damian.

BloodyRed1

that is becus hes my little brother and why are you even looking for my ip ? i did not see that you wrote to me im dowloading teamspeek now

Last edited:

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
When multiple accounts join from the same ip it notifies all of the admins online. Damian was not just looking at your ip, it was just the plugin fighting against alts.

Thanks,
jrd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online