Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Resolved Bought lobby crates by mistake

MRDater21

Evening,

Sorry to be a pain but I was intending to purchase some summer crate keys for the drugs server but my mind thought "Hey those are the right thing" without actually reading the description.

TL;DR
I spent $5.99 on mystery box' for the lobby when I intended to buy 2 summer crate keys totaling $5. If its possible could the mystery boxes to be transferred. I don't care about the $0.99.

If it cant be then fair enough. Otherwise thanks for reading.

Paypal transaction ID: 4250-6715-3923-9746

Yours truly,
Dater

Edit: Also still haven't used the lobby crates just in case

Illuminati_Haxz

VIP+
Evening,

Sorry to be a pain but I was intending to purchase some summer crate keys for the drugs server but my mind thought "Hey those are the right thing" without actually reading the description.

TL;DR
I spent $5.99 on mystery box' for the lobby when I intended to buy 2 summer crate keys totaling $5. If its possible could the mystery boxes to be transferred. I don't care about the $0.99.

If it cant be then fair enough. Otherwise thanks for reading.

Paypal transaction ID: 4250-6715-3923-9746

Yours truly,
Dater

Edit: Also still haven't used the lobby crates just in case
I think chargeback is bannable? I'm not sure though?

MRDater21

Your payment never went through, it's status is "under review".

That should normally be settled soon. I assume it happened since it's the first time I've sent money in a while. I'll update this thread when the payment is confirmed

MRDater21

Alright, as an update, just revived both payment of confirmation and payment being sent.

Could my previous request be considered and responded too.

Thanks,

P.S. If you need proof of the payment going through just shout and I'll dm it

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Hello,

I just confirmed that the payment is no longer "under review." I have placed the two keys in your inventory, let me know if you have any other issues.
e4f3bce220707a9bd8de6b101e81c49a.png

Latest posts

Members online