Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Bought mystery crates

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzCatz

Hi, I purchased a set of 10 mystery crates last night for $2.22 and got back into Minecraft, only to learn that the crates are not available for use in the actual mcdrugs server. I was also having technical issues in the lobby area by not having anything in my inventory whatsoever. After speaking with a few admins about it, they determined that I should make a post here just to see what to do.

I'm not looking for a refund, but I was wondering if you could assist me in converting that purchase into something crate related that I can use in the mcdrug server.

Thanks for your consideration,

-JazzCatz

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Lobby Mystery Boxes

"This bundle contains 10 five star mstery boxes for use in the lobby only!"

JazzCatz

Where is that information located? I go to the donation page and it doesn't have any information about anything regarding donating.

JazzCatz

Ok so you're not willing to help me with my issue? I just donated to your server and donated the wrong way, was trying to get it fixed to something that I actually can use.

Any chance of helping with that? Finding an in-game equivalent...?

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Ok so you're not willing to help me with my issue? I just donated to your server and donated the wrong way, was trying to get it fixed to something that I actually can use.

Any chance of helping with that? Finding an in-game equivalent...?
Yes, but charging back will only get you banned.

JazzCatz

Well not helping me with my issue will get you a charge back. See how that works? You ban a person for asking for help and not receiving it.

Nice server you got going on there. Shows me that making any sort of significant donation is not worth it seeing as you're not able to help with a simple issue.

I was willing to add a few dollars to my donation in order to get it to apply to something in-game. Again, not so complicated except that you made it so. Very unfortunate how you handled a simple customer service dispute.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Well not helping me with my issue will get you a charge back. See how that works? You ban a person for asking for help and not receiving it.

Nice server you got going on there. Shows me that making any sort of significant donation is not worth it seeing as you're not able to help with a simple issue.

I was willing to add a few dollars to my donation in order to get it to apply to something in-game. Again, not so complicated except that you made it so. Very unfortunate how you handled a simple customer service dispute.

Your donation was $2.20. I never banned you, I gave you the chance to cancel the chargeback before taking any action. Obviously you have no intent to do that.

I was willing to help you until you started being a dickhead. This situation is entirely your fault for disregarding the multiple warnings that the item you paid for was for the lobby only.

All donations are for INTANGIBLE goods, therefore we cannot ship any physical item via paypal. By donating you accept this and understand that we will provide this statement to paypal if you chargeback. Items are NON-Refundable as they're non retrievable by us.

Chargebacks are seen as fraudulent transactions - and will be reported as such. Upon a chargeback being filed your account will be instantly lifetime banned from MC-Drugs and our online store. We will not hesitate to file a fraud report to the necessary parties. We reserve the right to refund any payment and retract the package you purchased due to any errors in the system.
This is an excerpt from our Terms & Conditions of donating, which you agreed to when making your patment.

Last edited:

JazzCatz

You most certainly banned me. I can't join the server and it said I was banned. How is that you not banning me? That happened within one minute of you sending me the post about "asking for a chargeback because owner is showing no iniative will get you banned."

You call that a chance?

And what did I do that makes it so obvious to you that I have no intent on removing the chargeback? What did I say or do that gives you any idea about my intentions?

I have simply asked for help from the start concerning a confusing item you have, and you've done nothing but copy and paste a sentence that didn't fix anything, ban me, and insult me. Again, I don't see how that is customer service.

In what way were you willing to help me? You did nothing until I made the charge back. Once I did that, you literally sprung into action. You're all active now, replying faster than before. Interesting. I made a ticket about this yesterday at about 12:30am. Funny how things get done with money changes hands.

Just imagine if you were respectful to me at first, instead of posting your quotation which still isn't clear "For use in lobby" (That doesn't clarify very much, because I figured the keys were to be used at a crate at the lobby, then you can go wherever you want with the items). But instead of you understanding my confusion, you just sent that one sentence, that was your entire reply to my 3 paragraph description of my issue where I even thanked you for your consideration. How do you expect me to react when I can tell that you clearly did not consider my situation.

Where are these "multiple warnings" about items being used in lobby? I'd like to see a single "warning". The whole point here is it wasn't clear. Instead of admitting that your wording isn't 100% perfectly clear, you've chosen to start an unnecessary argument with someone literally trying to give you money.

I guess you don't deserve the $2.20.

JazzCatz

You didn't even read my original question properly. Beyond my problem of not wanting lobby only items, even the lobby only items weren't working. Like I already mentioned, two admins including ThaCandyMan and i7e were there as I showed them I have nothing in my inventory even if I rejoin or die in lobby.

So there were problems. Problems that can't be solved by: "This bundle contains 10 five star mstery boxes for use in the lobby only!"

On top of that major concern that you failed to address my question which was simply - can you assist me in converting these items into in-game items. It's a yes or no question. Did you answer it? No. No you did not. So you don't have any sort of a position to defend clear communication, because you showed me from your first reply that you are more concerned with proving that I am wrong, rather than actually reading my concern word for word, and addressing it as such.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
You didn't even read my original question properly. Beyond my problem of not wanting lobby only items, even the lobby only items weren't working. Like I already mentioned, two admins including ThaCandyMan and i7e were there as I showed them I have nothing in my inventory even if I rejoin or die in lobby.

So there were problems. Problems that can't be solved by: "This bundle contains 10 five star mstery boxes for use in the lobby only!"

On top of that major concern that you failed to address my question which was simply - can you assist me in converting these items into in-game items. It's a yes or no question. Did you answer it? No. No you did not. So you don't have any sort of a position to defend clear communication, because you showed me from your first reply that you are more concerned with proving that I am wrong, rather than actually reading my concern word for word, and addressing it as such.

I intended to fix your issues ingame. It's pretty clear that an owner/Assistant to the owner would help you out with your problem, so there's really no need for one of us to reply to your thread about the issue. I was going to help you once I was ingame, but you were quick to make a chargeback.

My initial post was to only point out that it's very clear that the mystery boxes are for the lobby only. You made a mistake and as a result, were very impatient with the staff who were about to help you.

I'm going to lock this thread as it has become a pointless argument. If you'd like to be unbanned, you can simply cancel the chargeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.