Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Buying a PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SquareAngle

Cache is irreverent and you dont need to specifically buy a CPU just because of its cache space. Just look for how many cores and its clock speed (Ghz)
Alright.

For CPU, I am most likely getting the one you linked me, but should I get a 6 core if I can?

beebot99

Contributor
how many cores or what clock speed you should aim for is dependant on what you run on your PC. For example some games only run on 1 core while some can support multi-core function. So if you run minecraft it will only run on 1 core, with a few other applications in the background you can see how load can pile up. More cores spreads out this load. However if your only ever playing minecraft with nothing in the background you could even get away with a Intel dual core XD

S

SquareAngle

how many cores or what clock speed you should aim for is dependant on what you run on your PC. For example some games only run on 1 core while some can support multi-core function. So if you run minecraft it will only run on 1 core, with a few other applications in the background you can see how load can pile up. More cores spreads out this load. However if your only ever playing minecraft with nothing in the background you could even get away with a Intel dual core XD
I'm Going to be playing rust, Day Z, And perhaps some bigger games, such as Ghost recon - Comes free with GTX 1080. Would I need 6 core?

beebot99

Contributor
If your building a gaming PC to play more beefy games fuck as BF1 or like ARK then i would recommend the components list i gave you

S

SquareAngle

The thing im stuck on really, is just the motherboard! Not really sure what to look for when getting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.