Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

News Casting Call for ALL OG Players & Others

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi everyone,
Please forgive my absence in recent years. Unfortunately I'm around when I'm able to be around. Therefore I wanted to take an opportunity to create something new. Thank you all for your support and kind works. Some of you may be aware that our 10 year anniversary is going to sneak up on us. I have already been working on this project for a long time. It is the follow up to this video. It will however be completely different, and I need some help from you all.

So I'm currently looking for anywhere between 2-10 players who are veterans and have been playing for between 3-8 years, and have a particular story to share about some event or a certain year's launch hour. Old maps, old memes, no memes. If you're a confident speaker and would like to just talk about MCD 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 or 2021. Even if you don't think you're "important enough" I'll try and feature some newer parts of our history too.

You will be asked to discord call with me, and we will just throw a few questions around and you'll have an opportunity to share a story or situation, or if you'd just like to reminisce a different time or map - it find itself useful.

Or if you have someone who isn't active anymore but would love this opportunity feel free to forward this on, or even nominate someone.

Or if you feel you have other contributions please feel free to ask too.
If you're interested, please Private Message me here on this site. (Hover my name, start conversation)
Please, I invite you to be a part of our community's story if you're able to participate.

Thanks,
Spalw.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Also welcome are old privated youtube clips, got a cringy series you made five years ago, I'd love to see it, anything else, etc, please PM me!

This is a celebration of the community and I'm really hopeful that we can together make something worth remembering.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.