Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

[CLOSED] OhChit Faction Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumpyHoe

In-Game name: HumpyHoe
Drug Rank / Cop Rank (include donor rank if you have one): Massproducer (VIP)
How often do you play: 6 days a week (2-4 hours per session)
Do you want anything from the faction?: If a faction farm is in need of an upgrade or expansion, I would love to take care of it provided that people help me with the very repetitive parts. Other than that I won't ask for anything
How long have you been playing on this server for: About a month and a half.
What other factions have you been in: CursedChampions but they kinda just dropped off the face of the server
Why should we trust you: I have no motive to do anything stupid. I got to massproducer alone because I took the game mode seriously.
What can you bring to the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): I can make big/efficient semi-auto farms!
Why do you want to join the faction: I haven't been part of any REAL faction yet. As I previously stated, my last faction just disappeared. I want a faction that I know is well respected and known and that is why I am on this recruitment forum.
Player that recommended you to the faction: None :/

JCR11

n-Game name:JCR-Fuck you
Drug Rank / Cop Rank (include donor rank if you have one):mass producer
How often do you play:i play with myself a lot
Do you want anything from the faction?:i want to bang chicken's holes with my thumb
How long have you been playing on this server for:about... never
What other factions have you been in:all the dank ones
Why should we trust you:I'm a one night stand type of guy
What can you bring to the faction (do you pvp/build/etc):I'm good in the bed
Why do you want to join the faction:i want a one night stand with chicken then inside it
Player that recommended you to the faction:that realnigga pussy

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Do you want anything from the faction?:i want to bang chicken's holes with my thumb
Why do you want to join the faction:i want a one night stand with chicken then inside it
That's edgy

Freed0mMC

VIP
denied

21fly

In-Game name: 21fly
Drug Rank / Cop Rank (include donor rank if you have one): Trafficker
How often do you play: 3-4+ hrs daily
Do you want anything from the faction?: I just want to be able to be part of a team. I'm usually a solo player that keeps to myself but want to make friends and get involved :).
How long have you been playing on this server for: 2-3 weeks
What other factions have you been in: Had my own but disbanded it.
Why should we trust you: I am a very mature and honest person. I don't do stuff to others that I would not like done to me. I treat everyone equal.
What can you bring to the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): I don't Pvp but I do like to build.
Why do you want to join the faction: I wanna make new friends and be part of a community as it gets pretty lonely always being a lone-ranger :p
Player that recommended you to the faction: Faction officer

redbaaron

MVP+
In-Game name: redbaaron
Drug Rank / Cop Rank (include donor rank if you have one): Chemist Kingpin
How often do you play: At least 3 hours a day
Do you want anything from the faction?: Not really, I dont mind helping with whatever if needed
How long have you been playing on this server for: About a month
What other factions have you been in: NxtGen and DopeamineFeen but I'm currently in my own fac with no one else
Why should we trust you: I really dont know, I mean all I really do is farm and make potions to sell
What can you bring to the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): I can help with building but I'm not the best
Why do you want to join the faction: I've spent a lot of time solo on the server and I'm looking to be part of something bigger then just my farm
Player that recommended you to the faction: Myself!

Last edited:
In-Game name: DiamondAxe
Drug Rank / Cop Rank (include donor rank if you have one): Kingpin
How often do you play: Every day
Do you want anything from the faction?: A team to raid and get rich with as i have no one on mc-drugs at the moment.
How long have you been playing on this server for: Few months now.
What other factions have you been in: None
Why should we trust you: i play regularly and have no one else to really play with at the moment. I have farms which i would be happy for the faction to use. Im eager to start playing with a faction and trust is no issue :)
What can you bring to the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): i would consider
Myself very good at pvp however i will admit im still learning the gun plugin as its my first server with it (still have a good aim)
Why do you want to join the faction: i want to join the faction as i just want a good team to play with and ohchit seem cool. People to raid, farm, build with etc would be great :) thanks for reading

chinkson

VIP+
In-Game name: redbaaron
Drug Rank / Cop Rank (include donor rank if you have one): Chemist Kingpin
How often do you play: At least 3 hours a day
Do you want anything from the faction?: Not really, I dont mind helping with whatever if needed
How long have you been playing on this server for: About a month
What other factions have you been in: NxtGen and DopeamineFeen but I'm currently in my own fac with no one else
Why should we trust you: I really dont know, I mean all I really do is farm and make potions to sell
What can you bring to the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): I can help with building but I'm not the best
Why do you want to join the faction: I've spent a lot of time solo on the server and I'm looking to be part of something bigger then just my farm
Player that recommended you to the faction: Myself!

Accepted, /f join OhChit in-game

chinkson

VIP+
In-Game name: DiamondAxe
Drug Rank / Cop Rank (include donor rank if you have one): Kingpin
How often do you play: Every day
Do you want anything from the faction?: A team to raid and get rich with as i have no one on mc-drugs at the moment.
How long have you been playing on this server for: Few months now.
What other factions have you been in: None
Why should we trust you: i play regularly and have no one else to really play with at the moment. I have farms which i would be happy for the faction to use. Im eager to start playing with a faction and trust is no issue :)
What can you bring to the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): i would consider
Myself very good at pvp however i will admit im still learning the gun plugin as its my first server with it (still have a good aim)
Why do you want to join the faction: i want to join the faction as i just want a good team to play with and ohchit seem cool. People to raid, farm, build with etc would be great :) thanks for reading

Accepted for Big's R-Team, /f join OhChit in-game

zyp

MVP
In-Game name: rAzMuS, Mukaka, n0xxi (app for all 3)
Age: 15, 14, 13 (we're havent had our birthdays yet so we're turning 16,15,14)
Drug Rank / Cop Rank (include donor rank if you have one): Drugbaron & MVP, MassProducer & MVP, Kingpin & VIP+
How often do you play: We play a shit ton atm like from when we wake up and go to bed but that might change in the future idk.
Do you want anything from the faction?: nothing except friendship
How long have you been playing on this server for: We joined like 1-2weeks ago but I played with sleepytheminer on this server about 3 years ago.
What other factions have you been in: Sumiyoshi
Why should we trust you: We're all very trustworthy & once we get attached to something we usually stick to it. Also we have no reason to betray you at all considering we are gonna leave our own faction if we get accepted. Also we won't ask for much.
What can you bring to the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): We have built some nice farms which we could also do for the faction & we're decent at pvp.
Why do you want to join the faction: When we joined the server we made our own faction and a lot of people have gotten inactive and it feels pointless to be in a faction if everyone is inactive & we're just really excited to become part of something bigger and more organized.
Player that recommended you to the faction: chinkson

Also kinda obvious but i'm making the app for all 3 of us since we started on the server this wipe together and no one really wants to leave the other ones out.

DerpiestPig

MVP
In-Game name: DerpiestPig

Drug Rank / Cop Rank (include donor rank if you have one):Just joined back since last map so Junky xD and
my donor rank is MVP

How often do you play: A few hours a day now

Do you want anything from the faction?: Not really just have fun haha.

How long have you been playing on this server for: Too long JK since last map.

What other factions have you been in: I have never been in any factions on this map.

Why should we trust you: Well i'm Derp and you guy's know me well lol Nah for real you guys know since last map my first faction was Dope
and I was with them till the end other then leaving as a joke haha.

What can you bring to the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): I'm good and PvP for the most part and I know the ins and outs of this server.

Why do you want to join the faction: I know a lot of the faction members and it's a new start for me.

Player that recommended you to the faction: My self? Nah ChickenChit told me to apply after I asked.

Last edited:

Freed0mMC

VIP
In-Game name: DerpiestPig

Drug Rank / Cop Rank (include donor rank if you have one):Just joined back since last map so Junky xD and
my donor rank is MVP

How often do you play: A few hours a day now

Do you want anything from the faction?: Not really just have fun haha.

How long have you been playing on this server for: Too long JK since last map.

What other factions have you been in: I have never been in any factions on this map.

Why should we trust you: Well i'm Derp and you guy's know me well lol Nah for real you guys know since last map my first faction was Dope
and I was with them till the end other then leaving as a joke haha.

What can you bring to the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): I'm good and PvP for the most part and I know the ins and outs of this server.

Why do you want to join the faction: I know a lot of the faction members and it's a new start for me.

Player that recommended you to the faction: My self? Nah ChickenChit told me to apply after I asked.
your avatar has nipples thats hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.