Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Confused. lol

xCobra__

In Game Name : AyeItsJax

Length of Ban : 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp banned

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa (I guess)

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Freecam, Anti-Knockback, Hacked Client

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Well, while I was exiting my failed base I was mining up and was experiencing alot of lag so I stopped so the lag would calm down and while I waited I grabbed a sandwhich and a drink and when I came back I was ready to go, I left my base and took about 30 steps and was banned... So I guess Dakotaa thought while I was stopped I was in freecam or something, but I can't explain why he thought I had Anti-Knockback, I wasn't doing PvP or anything.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I was just experiencing bad lag and went afk, I guess I should've done /afk. That was a mistake. But when I went afk I wasnt moving for a while and then all the sudden I started moving, so yes I could see where you got the Freecam. Not sure where you got Anti-Knockback from, can't explain that, sorry.

Why should we unban you : Simply because I never did anything wrong, (You probably here that alot) but I'm so confused, I think I should be unbanned. It seems whenever I get on the server I get banned. (Yes, I've had a hacked client before, but the last time I got checked, I was all good, no hacked-client) Thanks.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I'll do /afk whenver I need to afk lol, sorry. (I know i missed this part, sorry again)

How can we trust you again? : Trust is earned. I was clean for a long time. It's going to be hard to trust me after the fact that I've been banned in the past. (idk)

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Take your time when banning someone, don't jump the gun because it looks suspicious.

Thanks,
AyeItsJax <3

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
14Squared and I were seeing anticheat notification abouts you freecamming. We teleported to you and you were in a tunnel that went straight down to what looked like a base, with XRay tunnels near it. We watched you for a couple minutes, you were looking at a certain spot in the ground, hitting, and switching items in your hand. These are all indicators of freecam. We tried hitting you, and you did not take knockback. Finally, we broke the blocks under you and you did not fall, you floated in mid air. These are all signs of freecam.

Latest posts

Members online