Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Conquest Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by parcheesi15, Oct 15, 2019.

1. popcornman2013

popcornman2013 New Member

Template

Ingame Name: popcornman2013

Time Zone: eastern standard time (Pennsylvania).

Drug Rank: Druglord.

Online Time (/ot): 119 hours.

Do you have discord: yessir

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I played the previous map as well. Had about 400 hours on that one.

Previous Factions: Non really, was in one with my friends irl and that's it.

Reasons you left: They don't play much anymore.

Why we should accept you over others: Because I'm a pretty solid player and try to be friends with everyone. I'm also made completely out of popcorn so that's pretty cool.

What are 3 skills you possess in-game: I like to build a lot, Good at making things efficient, and pretty good with people.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  2. n3on_n3rd

n3on_n3rd Member

Accepted! Please message a co-leader for an invite to the farm world faction, the group chat password, and an invite link to our discord if you would like to join!
  3. n3on_n3rd

n3on_n3rd Member

Accepted! Please message a co-leader for an invite to the farm world faction, the group chat password, and an invite link to our discord if you would like to join!
  4. raythesavage321

raythesavage321 New Member

Ingame Name: RayTheSavage321

Time Zone:
    EST

Drug Rank: MassProducer

Online Time (/ot): 112h 42min

Do you have discord:
    yuh

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):
    yuh

Previous Factions: Big Doinks

Reasons you left: sam got mad and kicked me while I was offline B)

Why we should accept you over others: cause glucose said so <3

What are 3 skills you possess in-game:
    I made glucose laugh, ability to do brainless mind-numbing tasks for hours on end, n/a
  5. GlucoseDaddy

GlucoseDaddy Member MVP

VDD
    Mule
    Application Denied. :)
  6. iPansycake02

iPansycake02 New Member

Ingame Name: iPansycake02

Time Zone: +10

Drug Rank: Kingpin

Online Time (/ot): Last time I checked was 344h.

Do you have discord: Yes, iPansycake02#4102

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I’ve been playing for around 3 to 4 years.

Previous Factions: Big Doinks, Smash and Vanguard.

Reasons you left: I really have a reason as to why but I have been thinking about wanting to join conquest for quite a while now and I want to be with the best of the best on the server.

Why we should accept you over others: I think that you should accept me over people because I have been playing for 3 years and I “know what I’m doing” you could say, like I am not some noob that just wants to join the top faction in the server. I am very trustworthy and honest so i feel as though I will be perfect for conquest.

What are 3 skills you possess in-game: I am good at building auto farms, farming non stop and building bases.
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  7. MrYellowDotCity

MrYellowDotCity TrialMod Staff Member TrialMod

MrYellowDotCity
    "Time Zone: +10" What do you mean by this? Just curious.
  8. iPansycake02

iPansycake02 New Member

my Timezone is +10?
  9. MrYellowDotCity

MrYellowDotCity TrialMod Staff Member TrialMod

MrYellowDotCity
    I must be small brain when it comes to timezone ig
  10. Dakotaa

Dakotaa Owner Staff Member Owner

UTC+10
  11. Lurnn

Lurnn Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP++ PvP Tournament Winner

Thanks for educating us
  12. LonelyButHigh

LonelyButHigh Helper Helper MVP++

Ingame Name: LonelyButHigh

Time Zone: Pacific US

Drug Rank: Sergeant (cop)

Online Time (/ot): 217 h, 4 mins

Do you have discord: Yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, at least 3rd, maybe 4th

Previous Factions: Vertigo (months ago)

Reasons you left: Was not getting along with faction leaders (can you blame me)

Why we should accept you over others: I can defend bases and let my faction members sell

What are 3 skills you possess in-game: Pretty good cop, can help defend bases, good at building/mining
    • + High + High x 1
    • - High - High x 1
    • List
  13. __Osiris

__Osiris New Member

Ingame Name: __Osiris

Time Zone: EST

Drug Rank: Trafficker

Online Time (/ot): 5hrs, (Im going to be playing a lot more)

Do you have discord: Yes.

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I had another account on here I played a lot in 2018

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left: I left the server with the other account because i had gotten raided and left.

Why we should accept you over others: Im in online school so I could farm and sell drugs for the faction basically all the time whenever you want.

What are 3 skills you possess in-game: Farming, PvP, Selling drugs (in game)
  14. Accepted! Please message a co-leader for an invite to the farm world faction, the group chat password, and an invite link to our discord if you would like to join!
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  15. n3on_n3rd

n3on_n3rd Member

Denied - From interactions in-game we feel you are currently not what we are looking for as a conquest member. Feel free to re-apply in two weeks.
  16. n3on_n3rd

n3on_n3rd Member

Denied - You do not meet the required amount of online time.
  17. GlucoseDaddy

GlucoseDaddy Member MVP

VDD
    Mule
    Please refrain from making irrelevant remarks on my faction's application thread. Thank you!