Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Cop Brewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Leon

2023 Gold Founder
After reading Cod's View on Cops, I think cop brewing should be reinstated into the server so us cops have something more to do, because when there are 5+ of us on at a given time. People don't sell and it gets rather boring. I know we can fish but I find it a bit depressing and boring. So if this is reinstated it is something to do while waiting for more people to sell. Also, it gives people more of a chance to sell, because, at some parts of the day, the spawn is on lockdown as of campers. so for the cops which are more experienced and not camp 24/7, it drags and it'll be better to do something else at that time which provides another source of income which isn't as great as the drugs

Also, I think more drug variations should be added to the drug cache as it is just basic drugs at the moment and no drugs which are produced by drug-lab are in it. Also, more spots for them to be added and not just spawning in slums, maybe prison but with more valuable drugs

I would also like to see the SWAT armor reinstated. As in prison, the leather armor gets demolished instantly and we can't put up that much of a fight. I am finding that sellers are often taking weapons in when invisible. such as a bow and one shotting me because of the terrible armor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online