Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Cops Out of Safezone

Status
Not open for further replies.

juice30252

Cops frisking players in the spawn safezone has caused trouble for players since I have started playing this server. I personally have been frisked, jailed, and had my drugs taken while being behind the redstone line. Luckily I was given back my drugs taken and the cop had received punishment for breaking the rules. Other players have not been so lucky. I have heard similar stories from 3 different players about cops frisking them ect. while in the spawn safezone. I personally have witnessed EatTheKobb be jailed and robbed of an inventory full of cocoa beans while behind the safezone. He was not reimbursed for his loss and the cop had not received punishment.

My solution to this problem is simple. Create a rule that bans on duty cops to be in the spawn safezone, or make it impossible for them to be in there at all. After all they have no reason to be in there. I beleive that this would settle many disputes for people who have been wrongly frisked.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment anything.

Last edited:

Joshlyxox

Hi, thanks for bringing up this issue. This issue has been ongoing throughout the entire lifetime of the server. We cannot simply not allow cops access the safe zone area as that would mean the cop building where they sell cannot be accessed and we can't stop the cops from going inside the spawn. My advice is to give names of witnesses and the cop who did it and screenshots of the event happening to get actual results, we will look further into this and keep an eye on cops in the next week.

Again, thank you for addressing this issue.

Regards,

Joshly_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.