play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

CursedChampions Recruitment Page

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
CursedChampions Recruitment Page!

Our faction is recruiting new members that are dedicated and supportive of fellow members. The member of this faction is only fitted for the people who are trusted and will take time out of their days to help a member, truce, and allies out.

Please check out the
requirements and application format below to apply for our faction!
Note: All applications will receive a reply within 24 hours of the post.

Promotions:
Promotions happen when the leader and officers feel that it is the right time for the promotion of a recruit/member. Do not beg or ask for promotions as of they will be done when the member is ready. If you beg/ask for a promotion you will be demoted(if already promoted to anything higher), and if still recruit will stay as recruit.

Officers that will be accepting and denying applications are: zZero__ and Jolfou
Requirements:
  • Must have skype, discord, or ts ready for use.
  • Must be at least the Trafficker/Detective Rank
  • Must have a thing that they are best at. ig, redstone, farming, pvping, etc.
  • Must be patient with members
Application Format (copy and paste below):

What is your IGN(In Game Name):

How old are you?:
How long have you been playing on the server?:
What is your rank?:
Do you have skype/ts/discord?:
What faction(s) were you in previously?:
What can you offer to the faction?:
Why do you want to join?:
How can we trust you?:
Do you have any requests from the faction?:

Thank you for taking the time to read and apply for our faction. Wish you best of luck!

Last edited:

HumpyHoe

What is your IGN(In Game Name): HumpyHoe

How old are you?: 19

How long have you been playing on the server?: A little over a month

What is your rank?: Producer

Do you have skype/ts/discord?: Skype and Discord

What faction(s) were you in previously?: I kinda freelanced with friends, no official registered faction.

What can you offer to the faction?: I enjoy doing the really repetitive stuff that people get bored of easily. So that includes constantly tending to farms, expanding farms, repetitive building, etc.

Why do you want to join?: My friends have stopped playing and I just want to take the objective of the server more seriously. Rank up, make alliances, help in raids, etc. Joining a respected faction is crucial to attaining those goals.

How can we trust you?: I'm not part of an existing faction, nor am I allied with other factions. That gives me no motive to rat out your coords. Also, I'm mature enough and want to play this game seriously. No time for me to be a little piece of shit basically.

Do you have any requests from the faction?: A protected base that is large enough for a massive farm that I will take care of, but everyone can benefit from. I know that sounds like a lot but I can make pretty productive semi auto farms out of small spaces.

Raza

What is your IGN(In Game Name): Kelofrostix
How old are you?: 17
How long have you been playing on the server?: a couple of months and a couple years back i played a bit but then quit
What is your rank?: Prestige 1 Grower /VIP
Do you have skype/ts/discord?: Skype And Discord
What faction(s) were you in previously?:OhChit
What can you offer to the faction?:my power and also help when its needed
Why do you want to join?: i want a safe place and new allies that would have my back
How can we trust you?: I will do whatever it takes to gain trust i understand there is not much of that on this server
Do you have any requests from the faction?: That in return you guys have my back
Thank you for your consideration!

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
What is your IGN(In Game Name): Kelofrostix
How old are you?: 17
How long have you been playing on the server?: a couple of months and a couple years back i played a bit but then quit
What is your rank?: Prestige 1 Grower /VIP
Do you have skype/ts/discord?: Skype And Discord
What faction(s) were you in previously?:OhChit
What can you offer to the faction?:my power and also help when its needed
Why do you want to join?: i want a safe place and new allies that would have my back
How can we trust you?: I will do whatever it takes to gain trust i understand there is not much of that on this server
Do you have any requests from the faction?: That in return you guys have my back
Thank you for your consideration!
Thanks for applying for our faction! You have been ACCEPTED. You will be invited soon.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.