Custom Enchant Runes Prices + Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
Intro
Wanted to make a Harbey type thread for the new Enchantment Runes, I will update this through the weeks, the prices right now are based on what I have bought them for, what they sell for in the auction house, and how much people are offering for them in chat.

I will continue to add to this thread, also feel free to comment on this if you have some you are looking to sell or are looking to buy one.

(Very Rare)
(Rare)
(Uncommon)
(Common)

Special Runes
Magical Rune - $150k
Protection Rune - $100k
Endless Rune - $10.0mil (no longer available)

WEAPON RUNES

Disarm 1 ~ $3.8mil (Very Rare)

Petrify 2 ~ $550k (Very Rare)

Corruption 2 ~ $450k (Very Rare)

Zeus 3 ~ $300k (Rare)

Zeus 2 ~ $150k
Zeus 1 ~ $75k (Common)

Lifesteal 2 - $100k (Rare)
Lifesteal 1 - $50k

Hex 2 - $250k (Rare)
Hex 1 - $80k (Common)

Crushing 3 - $650k (Rare)
Crushing 2 - $250k (Uncommon)
Crushing 1 - $50k (Common)

Purge 2 - $250k (Rare)

Mischief 2 - $200k
Mischief 1 - $75k (Uncommon)

Divine 2 - $75k (Uncommon)
Divine 1 - $15k (Common)

Reborn 2 - $30k (Uncommon)
Reborn 1 - $15k (Common)

Demon Siphon 3 - $20k (Uncommon)
Demon Siphon 2 - $10k (Common)
Demon Siphon 1 - $5k (Common)

Wild Mark - $200k (Uncommon)

Armor RUNES

Tool RUNES

Last edited:

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
Personally looking to buy Wild Mark and Molten Runes.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Overall, this is a good thread... but I think that the 'Endless' enchantment would be sold/bought for a much higher price. You can put the Endless enchantment onto your armour then you would never have to use mending during a PVP battle... :cool:

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
Overall, this is a good thread... but I think that the 'Endless' enchantment would be sold/bought for a much higher price. You can put the Endless enchantment onto your armour then you would never have to use mending during a PVP battle... :cool:
Alright, I updated it to 1.8mil, thats how much I've seen someone offer.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
A full set of endless, you would be quite literately unkillable.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Please note that this is an unofficial guide by one player, I wouldn't recommend using these prices without speaking to others especially when dealing with rares and very rares!

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I'd value Endless much, much higher than Disarm. Also protection should be more, as it protects items that can have millions worth of runes on them.

S

SquareAngle

Endless Runes should go for 10 million +. It's an enchantment that to me, will completely ruin PVP and will widen the gap between rich and poor players, because the rich ones can now pvp forever without the worry of their armour breaking. Whenever I fought someone who I knew had Prot V or VI, I would always try to break their armour. Thats the thing I will always focus on doing. And now, I can't, making it near impossible to fight said player. Either 10 million, or set it so that it only works on certain items. Of course, it's most likely too late now, but perhaps next wipe, adjustments NEED to be made.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Endless Runes should go for 10 million +. It's an enchantment that to me, will completely ruin PVP and will widen the gap between rich and poor players, because the rich ones can now pvp forever without the worry of their armour breaking. Whenever I fought someone who I knew had Prot V or VI, I would always try to break their armour. Thats the thing I will always focus on doing. And now, I can't, making it near impossible to fight said player. Either 10 million, or set it so that it only works on certain items. Of course, it's most likely too late now, but perhaps next wipe, adjustments NEED to be made.

We want to try this out and see how it goes. This will help use decide if we have something like this on the next map.

S

SquareAngle

Yep, I know; I had read it before, I was just giving my input. The idea is great, and I think it would make PVPing much more fun, but a system would need to be worked out and prices changed for it to not break the server economy and the differences between players wealth ect.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Endless is too broken. Disarm can't be left out either. With the ~hour long fights that can occur between people who actually know what they are doing, and the constant axe spam. You're eventually bound to get disarmed, and unless you pick your own weapon back up, you're kinda fucked. If purge, or Zeus also hit at the same time disarm does, it can destroy the weapon.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Endless has been replaced in each crate, as well as the chance of disarming someone made very, very low.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
Endless has been replaced in each crate, as well as the chance of disarming someone made very, very low.
Hell yeah that is actually good, still think disarm is OP no matter how rare it is, taking the person's weapon away from a fight means they lose the fight or have to run. Too late to take out though.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
I'd value Endless much, much higher than Disarm. Also protection should be more, as it protects items that can have millions worth of runes on them.
And to this, I've bought protection for 95k twice already, unless I got a steal I don't know how much people are paying for it now...Someone let me know so I can put a more accurate price.

Remember these are prices from what I've seen people pay for it along with how much they are offering.

Last edited:

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
I believe you are all wrong regarding endless. Despite it's usefulness, it is not as good as disarm. Since endless is no longer available, you would be extremely lucky to get your hands on an endless rune. For endless to truly be useful, meaning that you wouldn't need to mend any of your armor pieces, you would require four endless runes. I don't believe that four endless runes were even unboxed. This renders any endless rune to be useless. On the other hand you have an enchantment that can steal another player's weapon which they have potentially poured millions of in game (and possibly real money as well) onto. This not only makes the disarm enchantment OP in pvp, but actually turns it into a revenue generating object. Disarm someone with a good axe and sell that axe for millions. Disarm is the most OP enchantment by a huge margin. Even if you were to get four endless runes, what good is surviving if your weapons are all stolen? You'd just be a tank with no shells to fire. Enjoy pearling out with your unbreakable armor. Either way, you're comparing the two runes as though they are equal. In reality, you need four endless runes for them to be used properly, whereas you only need one disarm rune.

My point is that at the moment, endless for armor is worthless unless you can find four pieces to buy. Good luck with that. Disarm should go for 15mil+. No matter how rare it is that you actually disarm, you are bound to disarm eventually in a pvp battle of 30 mins or greater.

I personally think that the disarm rune should be removed entirely, as one of the greatest satisfactions that come with PvPing is when you kill them and get their good weapons. With this enchant, you don't even have to come close to killing them. Spam until you nab their weapon and pearl out.

I apologize if this was annoying to read; it is very late and I can't write as clearly when I'm tired.

Last edited:

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
Protection rune should be a minimum of 500k. As dakota said, it can protect your item worth millions from being obliterated. 500k at LEAST. I'd pay over a mil.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
I believe you are all wrong regarding endless. Despite it's usefulness, it is not as good as disarm. Since endless is no longer available, you would be extremely lucky to get your hands on an endless rune. For endless to truly be useful, meaning that you wouldn't need to mend any of your armor pieces, you would require four endless runes. I don't believe that four endless runes were even unboxed. This renders any endless rune to be useless. On the other hand you have an enchantment that can steal another player's weapon which they have potentially poured millions of in game (and possibly real money as well) onto. This not only makes the disarm enchantment OP in pvp, but actually turns it into a revenue generating object. Disarm someone with a good axe and sell that axe for millions. Disarm is the most OP enchantment by a huge margin. Even if you were to get four endless runes, what good is surviving if your weapons are all stolen? You'd just be a tank with no shells to fire. Enjoy pearling out with your unbreakable armor.

My point is that at the moment, endless for armor is worthless unless you can find four pieces to buy. Good luck with that.

I'd completely agree with this. Without a full set of endless, it would be useless. Disarm is a much, much more OP enchant.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I believe you are all wrong regarding endless. Despite it's usefulness, it is not as good as disarm. Since endless is no longer available, you would be extremely lucky to get your hands on an endless rune. For endless to truly be useful, meaning that you wouldn't need to mend any of your armor pieces, you would require four endless runes. I don't believe that four endless runes were even unboxed. This renders any endless rune to be useless. On the other hand you have an enchantment that can steal another player's weapon which they have potentially poured millions of in game (and possibly real money as well) onto. This not only makes the disarm enchantment OP in pvp, but actually turns it into a revenue generating object. Disarm someone with a good axe and sell that axe for millions. Disarm is the most OP enchantment by a huge margin. Even if you were to get four endless runes, what good is surviving if your weapons are all stolen? You'd just be a tank with no shells to fire. Enjoy pearling out with your unbreakable armor. Either way, you're comparing the two runes as though they are equal. In reality, you need four endless runes for them to be used properly, whereas you only need one disarm rune.

My point is that at the moment, endless for armor is worthless unless you can find four pieces to buy. Good luck with that. Disarm should go for 15mil+. No matter how rare it is that you actually disarm, you are bound to disarm eventually in a pvp battle of 30 mins or greater.

I personally think that the disarm rune should be removed entirely, as one of the greatest satisfactions that come with PvPing is when you kill them and get their good weapons. With this enchant, you don't even have to come close to killing them. Spam until you nab their weapon and pearl out.

I apologize if this was annoying to read; it is very late and I can't write as clearly when I'm tired.
The chance of actually disarming someone is around 0.01%

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
The chance of actually disarming someone is around 0.01%
Guess its not that bad, 1 in every 10,000 hits about, if you think about it the average pvp fight (against good geared players) is only 3000-4000 hits until someone runs out of bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.