Custom Enchantments

Adding the Custom Enchantments plugin ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hezipeazy

VIP
Hey,
I found something really cool today, the custom enchantments or the aura enchantments. It's pretty simple, this plugin add a bunch of new enchants. If you get one of those by killing mobs or anything else, you will get a book or a paper with a success rate who depends of the rarity. With this, you can put it on your gear.

Bukkit Link: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/custom-enchantments/

Last edited:

Hezipeazy

VIP
Capture.PNG

Bastaboii

Contributor III
MVP+
MVP++
2023 Gold Founder
I like the idee if it isn't too op and if the plugin is handy enough for the server to moderate . I think it is indeed worth considaration. I also think this is a new suggestion (i Just checked the old forum and didn't find any thing like this).

Greetings
[Helper]DarkMC
Ign: Dark_mcHERO

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
We already have two custom enchant plugins. You can obtain them through Weaponry, Armoury, and Tool crates.

Hezipeazy

VIP
Yeah ikr but you can only get them by buying keys... My suggestion was to put a drop rate of custom enchanted papers or books by killing mobs. When a mob drop you an enchant, you get a success rate. For example, if a zombie drop you Thor II, the success rate of getting it can be 10% and a destroy rate of 90%.

Why this can be cool to add?
Cause in 1.9 the best armor to get is Protection IV and Unbreaking III. So adding new enchants will improve pvp a lot in my opinion. I hope you will think about it.
Have a nice day
-hezi

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
As long as its not too op, it adds another aspect to the server that can definitely make it more entertaining. Most of the custom enchanted weapons are on gold swords/iron swords, and are really under powered. The server could a custom enchantment shop where you can buy them with your EXP instead of in-game money as well.

Just another great addition to the server that will make it even more fun.

Bastaboii

Contributor III
MVP+
MVP++
2023 Gold Founder
As long as its not too op, it adds another aspect to the server that can definitely make it more entertaining. Most of the custom enchanted weapons are on gold swords/iron swords, and are really under powered. The server could a custom enchantment shop where you can buy them with your EXP instead of in-game money as well.

Just another great addition to the server that will make it even more fun.

The idee of a shop will probably not Be able because (as far as i could tell from the description) this plugin works with a Sign shop and we use npc shops.

Bastaboii

Contributor III
MVP+
MVP++
2023 Gold Founder
I didn't say they where going to change it, i told that it was probably not possible with the current plugin. It was Hezipeazy who said it.

Hezipeazy

VIP
Or just something that able you to buy rare, epic and legendary custom enchanted books with exp would be really cool. Every kind of book will have his rarity.

For example;
Commun books for 1000 xp
Rare books for 2500 xp
Epic books for 5000 xp
Legendary books for 10000 xp

That might be a cool thing to add to the server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.