Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Dan The Great

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanTheGreat

Greetings players of MC-Drugs! My name is Dan, or danrcastro ingame, and I'll tell you guys a little bit about me. I'm 17, currently in high school, and am working a part time job so most of the time I'm occupied with one of those but in my spare time I enjoy playing Minecraft. I have a lot of history in factions and PVP but don't let that deter you from talking to me, I'm a friendly guy and I don't bite :)

I recently had to replace my computer so I've yet to join the server but from what I've seen this community looks like a great place and I hope I'll enjoy my time here. With that being said, If anyone has a faction and is looking for a PVPer and overall well balanced player, feel free to message me.

I think that's all I'd like to say! Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction if you've made it this far. I look forward to meeting everyone ingame.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
I would like to inform you that this is the later pvp updated (1.12) with the cooldown swings!

In saying that I really don't mind if your better at 1.7 pvp over 1.12 you seem cool and have an open invite to my faction Vertigo! [when your back :)]

Welcome to MC-Drugs Enjoy your stay : )

DanTheGreat

I would like to inform you that this is the later pvp updated (1.12) with the cooldown swings!

In saying that I really don't mind if your better at 1.7 pvp over 1.12 you seem cool and have an open invite to my faction Vertigo! [when your back :)]

Welcome to MC-Drugs Enjoy your stay : )
That'd be fantastic! I appreciate the invitation! I'll be sure to message you once I log in and get myself familiar with the server.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I appreciate it! I actually do a bit of magic in real life. specifically card magic ;)
Oh cool.

I don't do/learn tricks anymore, just cardistry, but I've been collecting decks since I was 11. I'm stuck somewhere away from home at the moment so I don't have my collection of decks. But I got an order yesterday to get me through it.

Thought you might appreciate this more than anyone else who puts up with me talking about it :p

dZutzw7.jpg

This is one of my five cases at home :
8HDjkfL.jpg

This is the first time I've spoken about it like someone could care, but you might find this kinda cool too. It's an uncut Gold Arcane Deck & a Version 1 Tally Ho Viper, probably my favourite magic related thing I own.

WZTxob6.jpg

Z9uK9su.jpg

Last edited:

DanTheGreat

That Gold Arcane deck is certainly a beauty and an awesome deck to own. I've never thought about collecting cards but that seems like quite the fun thing to collect. I just have some standard cards cause I wear them out so much. Awesome collection, thanks for sharing :)

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
That Gold Arcane deck is certainly a beauty and an awesome deck to own. I've never thought about collecting cards but that seems like quite the fun thing to collect. I just have some standard cards cause I wear them out so much. Awesome collection, thanks for sharing :)
Yeah for sure man, thanks!

I had a Golden Arcane Deck & a 1st Edition Black Ghost deck - sorry to be patronising if you know the significane of that. The Black Ghost First Edition was sold for $350 and the Gold Arcanes were $200. They were rare as fuck and it was such a mistake buy

I regret selling the Arcanes than the black ghosts imo. But I still have enough decks right now to mess around it.The Gold Arcanes now sell for around $250~$500 and the 1st Edition Black Ghosts are impossible to find, but when you do it just takes

When I was little, I remember saving up for an enitre year to buy the True Astonishment Box Set, which I still have.

But, fun fact, the gold arcanes handle & feel like garbage. But I held mine for 7 years so it would go up in value, it really didn't.,but I nev r lostw

Sorry for the spam, not just trying to flex - but this is the only time I've ever had a conversation about this with someone who could possibly care. This fucking thing is rarer than both of those decks, and nearly impossible to buy now. It's a bloody amazing set. I think original RRP the USA was $399
vBWfA2H.jpg

Also, got this two years ago:

Last edited:

DanTheGreat

Yeah for sure man, thanks!

I had a Golden Arcane Deck & a 1st Edition Black Ghost deck - sorry to be patronising if you know the significane of that. The Black Ghost First Edition was sold for $350 and the Gold Arcanes were $200. They were rare as fuck and it was such a mistake buy

I regret selling the Arcanes than the black ghosts imo. But I still have enough decks right now to mess around it.The Gold Arcanes now sell for around $250~$500 and the 1st Edition Black Ghosts are impossible to find, but when you do it just takes

When I was little, I remember saving up for an enitre year to buy the True Astonishment Box Set, which I still have.

But, fun fact, the gold arcanes handle & feel like garbage. But I held mine for 7 years so it would go up in value, it really didn't.,but I nev r lostw

Sorry for the spam, not just trying to flex - but this is the only time I've ever had a conversation about this with someone who could possibly care. This fucking thing is rarer than both of those decks, and nearly impossible to buy now. It's a bloody amazing set. I think original RRP the USA was $399
vBWfA2H.jpg

Also, got this two years ago:
It's totally fine! I never talk about cards or magic with anyone on the internet cause I figured they don't care so its sweet that someone besides me has a love for cards.

I've never personally held a golden arcane deck but I figured they would've been like amazing to hold, guess not.

Even though I don't know a whole ton about collecting cards, I see you have quite the impressive collection. I look forward to our future card discussions :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.