Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Darkraider just got anal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StopTakingUsernames

Decided to test a new concept on Darkraiders walls, Safe to say it worked! Thanks to ConquestWorstFac for supplying resources :D
Made with shitty editing!

Last edited:

sky

VIP
MVP+
>scatter cannons a bunch of dry walls you frostwalked
>new concept
>promising
Is this a joke or

sky

VIP
MVP+
Sky is just salty because he didnt come up with an idea like this earlier
Ah yes destroying someone’s walls, because that’s definetely never been thought of / done before lmao
5iq

Last edited:

Snipplez

VIP
Ah I see tnt minecarts
Lol you completely edited out what you said before. "It was a scatter cannon, doesnt matter what you call it but k". Idk what kind of backward ass mongo cannons you use to raid but every cannon has a scatter, and no we didn't use a scatter cannon. I'd love to elaborate but we are gonna have too much fun with it once its finished.

sky

VIP
MVP+
Lol you completely edited out what you said before. "It was a scatter cannon, doesnt matter what you call it but k". Idk what kind of backward ass mongo cannons you use to raid but every cannon has a scatter, and no we didn't use a scatter cannon. I'd love to elaborate but we are gonna have too much fun with it once its finished.
I didnt see it was tnt minecarts, after seeing such I edited it. You dont need to elaborate, pretty easy to put together how its made.

Snipplez

VIP
I didnt see it was tnt minecarts, after seeing such I edited it. You dont need to elaborate, pretty easy to put together how its made.
Good luck figuring out how to hybrid with it sky =) It's pretty easy to put together how you do it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.