play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Delirium Recruitment

DarylPie_

2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Delirium Faction Recruitment!

A Short Introduction:

• Our faction was created this map by both DarylPie_ And Pengundud10.
  • Currently we are mainly focused in farm but are branching out into wild. That being said, we're also good at raiding when it should arise.
  • Currently, we're in great need for players who are willing to grind out the time and effort needed to eventually max rank.

Minimum Requirements:

• We would like you to have at least 24 hours of online time. Use /ot to check.

• Be willing to log in at least every 3 days in both farm and in wild

• We would like you to be at least Dealer rank.

• Don't have an extensive /history

• Having Discord is a requirement as it is one of our main channels of communication.

Please copy and paste this template below and fill it out completely.
Template

Ingame Name:

Time Zone:

Drug Rank:

Online Time (/ot):

Do you have discord:

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):

Previous Factions:

Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others:

Do you have any skills that make your unique:

A final note: Do not expect access to bases as soon as you are accepted, it is granted to you based on the amount of time in the faction and how much trust you have gained during that time.

Dexter Hepburn

Ingame Name:SanguineSkillz

Time Zone:est

Drug Rank:Smuggler

Online Time (/ot):18 hrs

Do you have discord: yep

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): nope, cant remember old server years ago

Previous Factions:none

Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others:I have nothing better to do so i'll be on a lot and im loyal/looking to build

Do you have any skills that make your unique: Im well rounded nothing stands out

Last edited:

KeyboardAlex

Ingame Name:

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): nope, cant remember old server years ago

Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others:I have nothing better to do so i'll be on a lot and im loyal/looking to build

Do you have any skills that make your unique: Im well rounded nothing stands out

In game name?

DarylPie_

2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name:SanguineSkillz

Reasons you left:

Accepted! We are looking forward to getting to know you and see our faction grow! Welcome to the faction, message Darylpie_ or Pengundud10 to get an invite to the faction/Discord

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.