MVP
In Game Name: DevTheMiner
Length of Ban : Perm
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :Minecraft and ts
Staff who banned you : Dakota
Staff who dealt with you :No one, Dakota
Staff who have warned you previously : Dakota
Reason for ban on record : Dox of staff
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) :The ban tells me that I was banned for doxxing when I never spread information about Dakota or other staff. I was just playing planetary annihilation and rekt Dakota with the dox rush
Why what is your explanation of this reason? :I dont really know how I can wake up and had doxxed Dakota while I was sleeping. I talked to Dakota about the ban and for the most part he told my about the advertising of my server, which I stopped even talking about it last night when dakota threatened to perm anyone talking about it.
Why should we unban you : I did not do anything wrong, I am friends with gman which is probably why I was banned. I myself did nothing wrong, I shouldn't be permanently banned from a server that I have played on for multiple years, because of something that another player did.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Well gman will probably not get unbanned because he is ugly so hopefully no one I am friends with will dox staff. I will also take extra care to not mention my server anymore.
How can we trust you again?: I didnt do anything in the first place relating to the reason of the ban, but I will also stop talking about my server.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Sorry that gman did this, he had told me about how much he hated Dakota but I never knew about the dox, gman is crazy.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
This ban will be lessened if we can speak to you about this issue via teamspeak.

Latest posts

Members online