Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

DopamineFeen Faction Recruitment

05waller

MVP
Lookng for some dope faction members. Please fill out the following and make sure your a decent rank and not a complete nobody.

IGN:
How long have you played on the server:
What benefit can you bring to the faction:
What are you best/ worse at in minecraft:
Why should we trust you:
Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction:

ModCrafters

IGN: ModCrafters
How often are you online: Almost every day when Im not working!
How long have you played on the server: 2 weeks
What benefit can you bring to the faction: Iam a raider
What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: Im terrible at PvP but Iam a damn good base builder
Why should we trust you: I am a newer player and trying to make friends I have no enemys or friends yet on the server I have been playing alone since I started.
Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: Not at the moment.

VerseGA

Contributor III
MVP+
IGN: ModCrafters
How often are you online: Almost every day when Im not working!
What benefit can you bring to the faction: Iam a raider
What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: Im terrible at PvP but Iam a damn good base builder
Why should we trust you: I am a newer player and trying to make friends I have no enemys or friends yet on the server I have been playing alone since I started.
Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: Not at the moment.
You are Accepted, do /f join DopamineFeen next time you are on, and check your mail

DarkNom

IGN: DarkNom
How often are you online: Every month of every year, every week of every month, every day of every week, every hour of ever day, every minute of every hour, every second of every minute
How long have you played on the server: 1 month
What benefit can you bring to the faction: I Love building and I have built 3 3x3 chunk mushroom farms. I raid a lot and I have an elytra to look for raids.
What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: Raiding, Farming
Why should we trust you: I am friends with thepopeshoes
Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: I would like to be able to help with the bases and make them stronger. After being kicked from delta I would like to join a real faction with good ass people.

VerseGA

Contributor III
MVP+
IGN: DarkNom
How often are you online: Every month of every year, every week of every month, every day of every week, every hour of ever day, every minute of every hour, every second of every minute
How long have you played on the server: 1 month
What benefit can you bring to the faction: I Love building and I have built 3 3x3 chunk mushroom farms. I raid a lot and I have an elytra to look for raids.
What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: Raiding, Farming
Why should we trust you: I am friends with thepopeshoes
Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: I would like to be able to help with the bases and make them stronger. After being kicked from delta I would like to join a real faction with good ass people.
Accepted

Supermario302

Lookng for some dope faction members. Please fill out the following and make sure your a decent rank and not a complete nobody.

IGN: Supermario3o2
How often are you online: 5 days a week
What benefit can you bring to the faction: good guy, extra hand
What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: best negotiating, pvp worst at tnt cannoning
Why should we trust you: sup knows and trusts me
Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction:

xXjUiCeBo0sTXx

IGN: xXjUiCeBoOsTXx
How often are you online: Everyday
How long have you played on the server: 1 week
What benefit can you bring to the faction: One benefit i will bring to the faction is i will help anybody out who needs it, I will be there if someone needs help and other many things that may come handy during raids or pvp.
What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: I'm good at redstone, building, creations, making bases, making sure everything is perfect and making it symmetrical and more. One issue is I'm good at pvp but no that good.
Why should we trust you: You should trust me because I am a good kid that may be a little underage but I am very good at games like this and like I said I am respectful do not use hacked clients and will help out the best I can in this faction.
Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: All I request is respect and being a good person

Thanks You For Your Time And Have A Good One

Your Homie, xXjUiCeBoOsTXx

RawToTheLow

MVP+

IGN: xXjUiCeBoOsTXx
How often are you online: Everyday
What benefit can you bring to the faction: One benefit i will bring to the faction is i will help anybody out who needs it, I will be there if someone needs help and other many things that may come handy during raids or pvp.
What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: I'm good at redstone, building, creations, making bases, making sure everything is perfect and making it symmetrical and more. One issue is I'm good at pvp but no that good.
Why should we trust you: You should trust me because I am a good kid that may be a little underage but I am very good at games like this and like I said I am respectful do not use hacked clients and will help out the best I can in this faction.
Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: All I request is respect and being a good person

Thanks You For Your Time And Have A Good One

Your Homie, xXjUiCeBoOsTXx
Accepted
Do /f join DopamineFeen next time you are on.

Last edited:

swhipple

IGN: swhipple
How often are you online: 4 times a week
How long have you played on the server: A month
What benefit can you bring to the faction: I could build bases and or secret safe rooms. I could also assist in raiding and make temporary bases for a specific raid.
What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: Best: Building, Leading, Raiding. Worst: Nothing really, maybe just doing drug runs
Why should we trust you: I know supermario302 in real life, and he knows I am a trustworthy person. I also have never been part of any other faction except mine, so I have no relations with any other faction.
Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: No.

Last edited:

RawToTheLow

MVP+
IGN: swhipple
How often are you online: 4 times a week
How long have you played on the server: A month
What benefit can you bring to the faction: I could build bases and or secret safe rooms. I could also assist in raiding and make temporary bases for a specific raid.
What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: Best: Building, Leading, Raiding. Worst: Nothing really, maybe just doing drug runs
Why should we trust you: I know supermario302 in real life, and he knows I am a trustworthy person. I also have never been part of any other faction except mine, so I have no relations with any other faction.
Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: No.

Accepted
Do /f join DopamineFeen next time you are on.

ocyus

MVP
IGN: Elixirs

How often are you online: Almost everyday

What benefit can you bring to the faction: I could help with building huge farms as well as clearing out areas. I could also run drugs for money to deposit into the faction bank for all share.

Best: Drug Running, Landscaping.

Worst: PvP isnt my best area with how new pvp is. Raiding i'm kinda decent but I stay more on the backend with TnT/Sand Cannons.

Why should we trust you: I'm a more serious person in MC-Drugs. Not much of a troll in the server. Only other faction i've been in is my current with my friend Menaces. Just think it's time to branch out and make some friends around the server. Don't plan to bring any childish acts or bring down the reputation of the faction.

Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: Not really. Just trying to find some more people to chill with on the server.

shadowpassenger

IGN: shadowpassenger
How often are you online: almost everyday
How long have you played on the server: 4 years
What benefit can you bring to the faction: redstone and farming
What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: im best at farming and redstone/ im the worst at pvp i guess but im still pretty good
Why should we trust you: you should trust me because its been a while since i got back on this server so i really have no place to go so i want to join a fac till i get back into the swing of things
Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: nope i shall only bring to the faction

05waller

MVP
IGN: Elixirs

How often are you online: Almost everyday

What benefit can you bring to the faction: I could help with building huge farms as well as clearing out areas. I could also run drugs for money to deposit into the faction bank for all share.

Best:
Drug Running, Landscaping.

Worst: PvP isnt my best area with how new pvp is. Raiding i'm kinda decent but I stay more on the backend with TnT/Sand Cannons.

Why should we trust you: I'm a more serious person in MC-Drugs. Not much of a troll in the server. Only other faction i've been in is my current with my friend Menaces. Just think it's time to branch out and make some friends around the server. Don't plan to bring any childish acts or bring down the reputation of the faction.

Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: Not really. Just trying to find some more people to chill with on the server.

Accepted look for your invite in game

05waller

MVP
IGN: shadowpassenger
How often are you online: almost everyday
How long have you played on the server: 4 years
What benefit can you bring to the faction: redstone and farming
What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: im best at farming and redstone/ im the worst at pvp i guess but im still pretty good
Why should we trust you: you should trust me because its been a while since i got back on this server so i really have no place to go so i want to join a fac till i get back into the swing of things
Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: nope i shall only bring to the faction

Accepted!

Sarxhh

IGN: Sarxhh
How often are you online: Usually for atleast 2 hours, Im never busy.
How long have you played on the server: A long time, 2 years?
What benefit can you bring to the faction: Im somewhat good at farming related stuff like making a farm, or like organizing chests, idrk
What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: Im good really good at anything other than farming related stuff lmao, and i suck at pvping
Why should we trust you: because i just want to join the fac, not wasting my time to stab y'all in the back
Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: Not that i know of

Unir

IGN:MrRiverPerson
How often are you online:very often.
How long have you played on the server:about 2 years
What benefit can you bring to the faction:i am good at pvp but i dont jitter click so not that good
What are you best/ worse at in minecraft:my worse has gota be redstone am bad at that my best is pvp and tactial thinking
Why should we trust you:because there will be no point in betraying because then i will be left with no fac no fac=no fun
Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction:nope i just want to hang with some freinds

Last edited:

Drew Pit

IGN: frogssayoink
How often are you online: decent amount, more if im in a faction
How long have you played on the server: less than 3 days
What benefit can you bring to the faction: i have been playing drug servers for ever and managed a couple.. I just want to join a faction and build massive auto farms
What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: best at farms, redstone and pvp, worst at nothing
Why should we trust you: I have no reason to betray you guys or grief.. im new to this server and want a basecamp where i can build public massive farms
Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: nothing other than consider me! thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.