play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid DrMystic03 using Invis hacks

ColdTranquility

VIP+
Your IGN : ColdTranquility
Player to be reported : DrMystic03
Player being reported Rank :Detective
Describe your issue in detail : I suspect player is using Invis hacks as they we're able to see through my invis on multiple occasions.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : This player probably lost me and the people i was muling for a combined 200-300k using illegitimate methods. Besides that, this player wasted my time and the people who spent time farming the drugs.
Attached Evidence here :

Exhibit A: I was going down the side of the road with 3 other people which any normal cop would target first, but Dr runs at me from a decently far distance and frisks me.
Exhibit B: I pull a maneuver that should have tricked any player, but doctor who wasn't even the one chasing me went and did a hard turn too frisk me.
Exhibit C: I was going down a really weird path that no normal cop should've seen, but doctor runs in and frisks me without hesitation.

TwerkFest

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I know I'm not supposed to comment on these, but, he has a really OP particle pack that he made. He actually put it on discord and everything and the particles it gives is insane. I can send you it tomorrow when im home if you want it.

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
The confusion that you see in the video from him is more than likely him trying to follow your particles. I've seen DrMystic's particle pack and as Twerk mentioned, it is pretty helpful in seeing invis (the gray particles have their color changed to rainbows, and the all the blocks are grayscale - it just looks like rainbow particles running against a gray surface). Regardless, a closer eye will be kept to make sure this player is not hacking. Thank you for your report.

Report Invalid.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.