Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Valid Drug Planting?

Devisee

2022 Gold Founder
Your IGN : Devisee
Player to be reported : NotSion
Player being reported Rank : Informant I believe.
Describe your issue in detail : I was going to the Suicide Booth and wasn't paying attention until I saw NotSion standing by the stack of Green Dye but didnt think anything of it until I picked it up. The only other person I saw that ran by me was LocalPyke but they didnt have anything in their hand so I don't know how it would have dropped, but yet NotSion still tried to frisk me. So I don't know if this is really planting or not.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : Because Drug Planting is not allowed.
Attached Evidence here :

Freed0mMC

VIP
Hey, thanks for the report.

After reviewing the clip, we came to the conclusion that there isn't enough evidence to support the cop actually planting those drugs. This doesn't mean that your report is necessarily invalid, however, and I will speak to the player involved about why they ended up next to a stack of drugs and make sure that they're aware of the surrounding factors to the drug planting rule.

Cops using a stack of drugs on the floor as bait falls in to the same category and we don't allow that, so there will be a warning for that. But as for the unknown circumstances leading up to this clip in particular, I won't be handing out a ban or having them demoted.

Devisee

2022 Gold Founder
Hey, thanks for the report.

After reviewing the clip, we came to the conclusion that there isn't enough evidence to support the cop actually planting those drugs. This doesn't mean that your report is necessarily invalid, however, and I will speak to the player involved about why they ended up next to a stack of drugs and make sure that they're aware of the surrounding factors to the drug planting rule.

Cops using a stack of drugs on the floor as bait falls in to the same category and we don't allow that, so there will be a warning for that. But as for the unknown circumstances leading up to this clip in particular, I won't be handing out a ban or having them demoted.
Alright, please keep me updated on what the conclusion ends up to be.

Latest posts

Members online