Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

DrugBrosInc is Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoothAimbotOn

DrugBrosInc Rules.

• No disrespect to ANY member of our faction.
  • No teleporting people to any faction base without asking Me or DroppingBeats
  • If you are asked to do Anything you are expected to do it. We will keep request to a minimum this isn't slave labor.
  • No asking for promotions. If you ask this will only further the chance of a promotion.
About Faction and myself (SmoothAimbotOn)

Firstly we have 2 leaders of this faction. Me and DroppingBeats (my brother) I am 17, I have years of PvP and faction experience. This includes Running factions,and maintaining factions.

PROMOTION PERKS.

RECRUIT: you will be required to pay 5k a day in tax. You get access to a shaby /f home.

MEMBERS: you guys are officially apart of the company. We have a base set up for members. This is a bigger and better base. Members are required to pay 10k a day.

OFFICERS: You get this rank when me AND my brother trust you. This comes along with a teleport to the trusted base this is a monster base of monster size. However you will be required 15k in tax.

Co LEADER: You get a say in officer promotions. And the leaders base. You will be required 20k in tax a day.

Me and my brother (Leaders): will pay 25k in tax a day just to make prices fair.

ALL TAX IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!
Depending on how much claim u need for your personal bases.

FORMAT:

What's your ign?

How much experience do you have with drug and faction servers.

Will you be able to get on discord daily?

How active are you each week/day?

What is your donation rank?

What is your criminal/police rank?

Skills?
PvP: 0/10
Base bitching: 0/10
Base Building: 0/10
Raiding : 0/10
Deal Making:0/10

I just wanna thank everyone for their time. I am looking forward to the future of DrugBrosInc with all of you. Also if any faction is willing to ally please contact Me on the server.

Last edited:

Lyrixolivia97

What's your IGN? Lyrixolivia97

How much experience do you have with drug and faction servers. I have enough experience to be trusted when joining a faction and to take the drug plugin seriously.

Will you be able to get on discord daily? Discord is always open on my part.

How active are you each week/day? I play as often as I can, usually 5-6 days a week.

What is your donation rank? N/A

What is your criminal/police rank? Mule, but i'm trying to rankup

Skills?
PvP: 4.8/10
Base bitching: 0/10 ?
Base Building: 8/10
Raiding : 5/10
Deal Making: 7.3/10

I would really like to join a faction to gain money and rank up so I can be more useful, I hope I'm what you're looking for.

Miquel

What's your ign?

ItzDragoon

How much experience do you have with drug and faction servers.

I've had atleast 5 years of experience with faction servers, but i am new to this drug eco

Will you be able to get on discord daily?

Yes

How active are you each week/day?

I just started the server, but I will be pretty active

What is your donation rank?

I don't have a donor rank, but I'm halfway to VIP

What is your criminal/police rank?
Trafficer

Skills?
PvP: 2/10 (Can get better with time)
Base bitching: 10/10
Base Building: 6/10 (Depends on what I'm building)
Raiding : 3/10
Deal Making:10/10

The fact you offer a point scale for my level of base bitching makes me so happy....Look forward to playing with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.