Mod
Staff member
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Benthebeast3377

Time Zone: Central

Drug Rank: Smuggler

Online Time (/ot): 448Hr

Do you have discord:Yee

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):No this is my third or fourth

Previous Factions:N/A

Reasons you left:N/A

Why we should accept you over others: I am good at redstone farms and easy to get along with.

What do you want from us as a faction: Automate farms, run drugs when needed, and willing to grind
Denied
Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

Dan0308

Mod
Staff member
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: MaxIsLol

Time Zone: CET

Drug Rank: Grower

Online Time (/ot): 117h 40min

Do you have discord: Yes, skedaddle#1537

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I was there previous map

Previous Factions: TrapStars

Reasons you left: I didn't, the server got reset.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a positive guy, and I would really like to help the community. I have played previous wipe, so I know the game.

What do you want from us as a faction: I just want to have fun, and to get to know the community and people in it. (Farms and raid-buddies would also be nice :))
Denied

Stonks

MVP+
Ingame Name: FroZn_

Time Zone: CST

Drug Rank: Producer

Online Time (/ot): 1100h 45m

Do you have discord: Yup, already in the Eden server :)

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Nope, played since 2016

Previous Factions: Eden

Reasons you left: Quit last map because updates were very lacking imo

Why we should accept you over others: I played Amogus with y'all and kicked back and had a good time last map. I just want to come back to grind with you all again and have a good time!

What do you want from us as a faction: Same thing as last time - A cool group of people

DENIED - Joined an ally faction.

Dan0308

Mod
Staff member
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: BeneathTheEarth

Time Zone: EST

Drug Rank: Trafficker

Online Time (/ot): 11 ;~;

Do you have discord: Yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):No I played a few years back but took a break when my laptop broke.

Previous Factions: Just my own all alone "Leviathan"

Reasons you left: I just would like to actually be a part of something bigger

Why we should accept you over others: I have plenty of time to play, and love to farm and build.

What do you want from us as a faction: I hoping to find some friends amongst the other players!
Denied - Not enough ot.

Dan0308

Mod
Staff member
2021 Gold Founder
Template--
Ingame Name: awesomdude12344
Time Zone: EST

Drug Rank: Dealer Close to Smuggler
Online Time (/ot): 92 hours but online right now farming hopefully by the time this is reviewed I have 100 hours.
Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I was apart of the 2019 map and 2020.
Previous Factions: Aegis N/A (Cant remember if any other factions.)
Reasons you left: They were inactive.
Why we should accept you over others: The reason why you should accept me to the faction; Is because I do believe I have the experience to help out with the faction as much as I can. I am always ready to learn something new. Right now I am learning how to set up automatic farms and I'm hoping by next week or two I will be a master at it. If you guys accept me I will follow the rules and be as active as I possible can. If you do not accept me I will not see it as disrespect as for it means I need to improve my application or myself. If you respect me, Ill respect you. Ill also be comedic relief, as for I am not very bright some days.
What do you want from us as a faction: I expect experience players (No surprise), and active players. I do not care about the farms, I do not care about the PVP, all I care about it to have a group of people to play with and not be bored all the god damn time. Its also interesting to meet new people so hopefully I hope you guys are respectable, and I believe you guys are.
EDIT: I made it to 100 hours! Also I have made it to the trafficker rank and hopefully by tomorrow Ill be a grower; And I have been tinkering with automatic farms and I am becoming more experienced with them. I aint good yet but I hope I do become good at them one day.
You can expect a response to your application within 7 days. Thank you!
Accepted!
Please message N3on, Stonks, Cranky, or me for an invite!

Dan0308

Mod
Staff member
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: S1nful_Reap3r

Time Zone: CST

Drug Rank: Im a cop. Im Corporal

Online Time (/ot): 604h 8m

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no. I started last map

Previous Factions: I was in Eden last map for a while then got kicked because I was inactive. I used to be xSilent_Pool

Reasons you left: got kicked for inactivity

Why we should accept you over others: I can help with the faction and get people kits and boosters because I have premium and MVP+ and premium Drugpass and i can help get drug runners through since im a cop

What do you want from us as a faction: I just want protection and a little help from other faction members and I want to know when there will be a booster popped
Accepted!
Please message N3on, Stonks, Cranky, or me for an invite!

Getsmurfed

Ingame Name: GetSmurfed

Time Zone: Mountain Time (MT)

Drug Rank: P2 Junky

Online Time (/ot): 294h 31min

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, started last map but was mainly a cop

Previous Factions: TrapLand

Reasons you left: *Pending acceptance to Eden* but to find a more organized faction.

Why we should accept you over others: I am friendly, always seeking to help the community. I mainly farm, run mules and build bases. I am mediocre at PvP but I am always down to help if its needed. I enjoy raiding but haven't had too much experience with it lately. I also have played Minecraft since the beginning or near to it. I am currently working towards hitting max prestige. My biggest goal is to loot "The Herbalizer"

What do you want from us as a faction: To interact, make new friends and experiences primarily, and to learn for others on how to improve my skills in any aspect of the game. I enjoy raiding so being apart of raids would be fun.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.