GMT+2

Drug Rank:

My current rank is Dealer.

Online Time (/ot):

It's at 50 hours at the moment.

Do you have discord:

Yes, i do.

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):

No, i played the last map too before the reset.

Previous Factions:

I was in "The Family".

Reasons you left:

There was a map reset.

Why we should accept you over others:

Well I've got a good amount of Faction / drug server knowledge. I'm playing minecraft since i was 12 years old, basically grown upp on it. Other than that i think i'm pretty good at PvP, and raiding. I can be online on the server and grind minimum 3-4 hour's a day. Also i'm trying to do my things professional as i can.

What do you want from us as a faction:

I just want to be in an active big community.
Denied, Applied to another faction.

BillyMav69

Eden Faction Recruitment

Eden Information:
  • Eden is a new faction this map run by some old school players. The leaders include parcheesi15, n3on_n3rd, RaidingEveryone, Venomx77, and StonkMarket.
  • Many of our current and past members have become very well-known and high-ranking members on the server.
  • We are a very farming-oriented faction but are not afraid to engage in raiding and PvP when the occasion arises.
  • We are looking for players who enjoy grinding on the server and thinking big. We love people who are actively engaging in chat with others and joining our discord so we can get to know you!
  • If you would like more information before applying, you can /mail send parcheesi15 in-game (or any of the leaders) or message me on discord @Parcheesi#8801
Note: We give base access based on your activity on the server, our trust in you, and how much you have helped build/create the base. Do not expect instant access to bases upon joining the faction.

Requirements:
(Having all of these requirements does not guarantee a spot in the faction)

• We would like you to have at least 100 hours of online time. Use /ot to check.

• We would like you to be at least Dealer rank.

• We would like you to not have any strong negative relationships with other players. We greatly rely on and appreciate our allies and will not stand for rivalries within our faction and its allies.

• Having Discord is a requirement as it is one of our main channels of communication.

• Be 16 years or older

*All joke applications will be deleted and result in possible forum punishments

Please copy and paste this template below and fill it out completely.

Template--

Ingame Name: BillyMav69 used to be MidgieXD

Time Zone: OCE

Drug Rank: Trafficker

Online Time (/ot): 145H

Do you have discord: Yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No been playing on and off since like 2016

Previous Factions: none

Reasons you left: none

Why we should accept you over others: happy to grind as all other maps I have played solo. excited to build massive farms with others not just myself

What do you want from us as a faction: to not get raided :)

You can expect a response to your application within 7 days. Thank you!

Ping_Mango

Ingame Name: Octopus_Balls

Time Zone: US Central

Online Time (/ot): 256 hours

Do you have discord: yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no, I was on the 2020-2021 map

Reasons you left: wasn't in any

Why we should accept you over others: I'm friends with Stonks and I plan on farming/grinding enchantments so I will hopefully be able to get good enchantments for the faction

What do you want from us as a faction: friendly protection

Craanky

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Octopus_Balls

Time Zone: US Central

Online Time (/ot): 256 hours

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no, I was on the 2020-2021 map

Reasons you left: wasn't in any

Why we should accept you over others: I'm friends with Stonks and I plan on farming/grinding enchantments so I will hopefully be able to get good enchantments for the faction

What do you want from us as a faction: friendly protection
Application Accepted!

maxwelener

Ingame Name: maxwelener

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Drug Rank: Dealer

Online Time (/ot): 396 hours

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, this is my third map.

Previous Factions: TrapStars and some of my own one's from time to time (I don't remember the names).

Reasons you left: I left the one's I had created to join another faction with friends. I never left TrapStars before it disbanded.

Why we should accept you over others: If I am being completely honest, I have not played this server in awhile. However, StonkMarket reached out to me when the map had its new reset. I have been wanting to get start playing the server again, but decided to wait for this years reset. In addition, due to it being summer, I will have more free time to actually play. Some of my favorite things to do when I used to play was listen to music and grind out some farming or whatever needed done. I would love to back into playing this server and grinding on it again. I know being accepted into this faction would be a great way to kick start this. Being 19, I will be working this summer, and I will be able to provide this schedule very soon. Besides that, I will almost always be able to join the server if needed. I have known about Eden since joining the server and have had great friends who have been or are still in the faction. I really hope you consider accepting me because I know I will be a great, hard-working addition to the faction.

What do you want from us as a faction: One thing I never really had while playing this server in the past was a secure faction with secure. trustworthy members. I know that Eden is not like that. I also know and hope that the faction would provide protection. In addition, just enjoyable times in discord vc's.

skedaddle

Ingame Name: MaxIsLol

Time Zone: CET

Drug Rank: Grower

Online Time (/ot): 117h 40min

Do you have discord: Yes, skedaddle#1537

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I was there previous map

Previous Factions: TrapStars

Reasons you left: I didn't, the server got reset.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a positive guy, and I would really like to help the community. I have played previous wipe, so I know the game.

What do you want from us as a faction: I just want to have fun, and to get to know the community and people in it. (Farms and raid-buddies would also be nice :))

FroZn__

2022 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: FroZn_

Time Zone: CST

Drug Rank: Producer

Online Time (/ot): 1100h 45m

Do you have discord: Yup, already in the Eden server :)

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Nope, played since 2016

Previous Factions: Eden

Reasons you left: Quit last map because updates were very lacking imo

Why we should accept you over others: I played Amogus with y'all and kicked back and had a good time last map. I just want to come back to grind with you all again and have a good time!

What do you want from us as a faction: Same thing as last time - A cool group of people

BeneathTheEarth

Ingame Name: BeneathTheEarth

Time Zone: EST

Online Time (/ot): 11 ;~;

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):No I played a few years back but took a break when my laptop broke.

Previous Factions: Just my own all alone "Leviathan"

Reasons you left: I just would like to actually be a part of something bigger

Why we should accept you over others: I have plenty of time to play, and love to farm and build.

What do you want from us as a faction: I hoping to find some friends amongst the other players!

Aloetic

2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Aloetic

Time Zone: GMT+3 (Greece)

Drug Rank: Smuggler/Commander (Play as a cop)

Online Time (/ot): 64h

Do you have discord: Yes.

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes.

Previous Factions: Iandied’s faction (name has changed some)

Reasons you left: Faction was small and solo play. I joined because he helped me start out.

Why we should accept you over others: I am a pretty good cop and a very friendly player. I have had good trades and talks with some of Eden’s members. I played on SMP servers so know quite a lot about mob farms and farming. I am not super active currently but I can keep power and am getting more involved in the server. I do not mind labour and have a jackhammer for digging!

What do you want from us as a faction: I want to join a big active faction when I can trade with easily to make the server more fun. Earning or buying into farms would also be very helpful.

Diego204

Template--

Ingame Name: Diego204

Time Zone: Central

Online Time (/ot): 3667 hours

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No I have been on 2019 map as a normal player. 2020 Map as one of the staff. I helped make 2021 map and am currently on that one

Previous Factions: Lawless Conqueso Trapstars uuhh OhChit than nothing else

Reasons you left: Trapstars was a toxic faction ngl and it did disband Um i left OhChit because it wasnt advancing and i wasnt advancing in the faction at all mostly for the faction leaders being inactive and stuff

Why we should accept you over others: I do have the main ideas on faction. I feel I am a loyal person, but i wont do crazy saying eden#1 all the time in chat. I have the main idea of the server and know most things so i wont be asking to much all the time. I do think i could help Making bases or farms If you guys are into that stuff I feel i can be trusted too I dont like Screwing nice people over or people i like over.

What do you want from us as a faction: Honestly all I really want is you guys not to use me as a power slave for too long or something and actually see me as a member of the faction and not just some random guy. I feel I could bring help to the faction if you guys would just give me the opportunity. I dont want to come of as a dick but i just want you guys to treat me like a member I guess thats what i want

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Aloetic

Time Zone: GMT+3 (Greece)

Drug Rank: Smuggler/Commander (Play as a cop)

Online Time (/ot): 64h

Do you have discord: Yes.

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes.

Previous Factions: Iandied’s faction (name has changed some)

Reasons you left: Faction was small and solo play. I joined because he helped me start out.

Why we should accept you over others: I am a pretty good cop and a very friendly player. I have had good trades and talks with some of Eden’s members. I played on SMP servers so know quite a lot about mob farms and farming. I am not super active currently but I can keep power and am getting more involved in the server. I do not mind labour and have a jackhammer for digging!

What do you want from us as a faction: I want to join a big active faction when I can trade with easily to make the server more fun. Earning or buying into farms would also be very helpful.
Accepted

KYLEMOSSSS

Ingame Name: KYLEMOSSSS

Online Time (/ot): 24hr

Do you have discord: KYLEMOSSSS#3500

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others: I love grinding the game and making new friends, i want to be at the top.

What do you want from us as a faction: Help with drugs, selling etc.

Ingame Name: Benthebeast3377

Drug Rank: Smuggler

Online Time (/ot): 448Hr

Do you have discord:Yee

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):No this is my third or fourth

Previous Factions:N/A

Reasons you left:N/A

Why we should accept you over others: I am good at redstone farms and easy to get along with.

What do you want from us as a faction: Automate farms, run drugs when needed, and willing to grind

AtomicBomb

MVP+
Ingame Name: AtomicBomb

Drug Rank: Grower lol

Online Time (/ot): 86 hours

Do you have discord: Yes, Raggie#7415

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I originally joined MCDrugs back in around 2014? I don't remember which map it was but it was when Canada was a faction and Champagne/PS was a mod. I took a break for a few maps following, and came back around 2-3 years ago.

Previous Factions: None this map, KingsOfTheNorth the last few maps.

Reasons you left: reset

Why we should accept you over others: I am slowly devoting more and more of my free time to the server as I grind the ranks. I'm normally a PvPer, however I'm learning to enjoy farming and building bases. As I gain more riches (especially auto replant) I am starting to grind more and more. I love to chill in Discord and shoot the shit. I enjoy playing a variety of games too, and would love to find a sort of family/community to become a part of on the server.

What do you want from us as a faction: I would love an active group to play with. Right now I play solo, so having people to do events with, talk with, or even grind/build with would really encourage me and make me work harder while having a good time. I really enjoy what some of your members are doing, such as shops, large farms, etc, and would love to be a part of an active and encouraging group.

Last edited:

awesomdude12344

Template--
Ingame Name: awesomdude12344
Time Zone: EST

Drug Rank: Dealer Close to Smuggler
Online Time (/ot): 92 hours but online right now farming hopefully by the time this is reviewed I have 100 hours.
Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I was apart of the 2019 map and 2020.
Previous Factions: Aegis N/A (Cant remember if any other factions.)
Reasons you left: They were inactive.
Why we should accept you over others: The reason why you should accept me to the faction; Is because I do believe I have the experience to help out with the faction as much as I can. I am always ready to learn something new. Right now I am learning how to set up automatic farms and I'm hoping by next week or two I will be a master at it. If you guys accept me I will follow the rules and be as active as I possible can. If you do not accept me I will not see it as disrespect as for it means I need to improve my application or myself. If you respect me, Ill respect you. Ill also be comedic relief, as for I am not very bright some days.
What do you want from us as a faction: I expect experience players (No surprise), and active players. I do not care about the farms, I do not care about the PVP, all I care about it to have a group of people to play with and not be bored all the god damn time. Its also interesting to meet new people so hopefully I hope you guys are respectable, and I believe you guys are.
EDIT: I made it to 100 hours! Also I have made it to the trafficker rank and hopefully by tomorrow Ill be a grower; And I have been tinkering with automatic farms and I am becoming more experienced with them. I aint good yet but I hope I do become good at them one day.

Last edited:

Craanky

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: AtomicBomb

Drug Rank: Grower lol

Online Time (/ot): 86 hours

Do you have discord: Yes, Raggie#7415

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I originally joined MCDrugs back in around 2014? I don't remember which map it was but it was when Canada was a faction and Champagne/PS was a mod. I took a break for a few maps following, and came back around 2-3 years ago.

Previous Factions: None this map, KingsOfTheNorth the last few maps.

Reasons you left: reset

Why we should accept you over others: I am slowly devoting more and more of my free time to the server as I grind the ranks. I'm normally a PvPer, however I'm learning to enjoy farming and building bases. As I gain more riches (especially auto replant) I am starting to grind more and more. I love to chill in Discord and shoot the shit. I enjoy playing a variety of games too, and would love to find a sort of family/community to become a part of on the server.

What do you want from us as a faction: I would love an active group to play with. Right now I play solo, so having people to do events with, talk with, or even grind/build with would really encourage me and make me work harder while having a good time. I really enjoy what some of your members are doing, such as shops, large farms, etc, and would love to be a part of an active and encouraging group.
Application Accepted! Please message Cranky#7777 on discord for an invite :)

Kamoh0alii

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: S1nful_Reap3r

Drug Rank: Im a cop. Im Corporal

Online Time (/ot): 604h 8m

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no. I started last map

Previous Factions: I was in Eden last map for a while then got kicked because I was inactive. I used to be xSilent_Pool

Reasons you left: got kicked for inactivity

Why we should accept you over others: I can help with the faction and get people kits and boosters because I have premium and MVP+ and premium Drugpass and i can help get drug runners through since im a cop

What do you want from us as a faction: I just want protection and a little help from other faction members and I want to know when there will be a booster popped

DanSex

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Template--

Ingame Name: Diego204

Online Time (/ot): 3667 hours

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No I have been on 2019 map as a normal player. 2020 Map as one of the staff. I helped make 2021 map and am currently on that one

Previous Factions: Lawless Conqueso Trapstars uuhh OhChit than nothing else

Reasons you left: Trapstars was a toxic faction ngl and it did disband Um i left OhChit because it wasnt advancing and i wasnt advancing in the faction at all mostly for the faction leaders being inactive and stuff

Why we should accept you over others: I do have the main ideas on faction. I feel I am a loyal person, but i wont do crazy saying eden#1 all the time in chat. I have the main idea of the server and know most things so i wont be asking to much all the time. I do think i could help Making bases or farms If you guys are into that stuff I feel i can be trusted too I dont like Screwing nice people over or people i like over.

What do you want from us as a faction: Honestly all I really want is you guys not to use me as a power slave for too long or something and actually see me as a member of the faction and not just some random guy. I feel I could bring help to the faction if you guys would just give me the opportunity. I dont want to come of as a dick but i just want you guys to treat me like a member I guess thats what i want
On Hold - Please contact leadership for more details.

DanSex

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: KYLEMOSSSS

Online Time (/ot): 24hr

Do you have discord: KYLEMOSSSS#3500

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others: I love grinding the game and making new friends, i want to be at the top.

What do you want from us as a faction: Help with drugs, selling etc.
Denied - Applied to multiple factions.
Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.