2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Benthebeast3377

Time Zone: Central

Drug Rank: Smuggler

Online Time (/ot): 448Hr

Do you have discord:Yee

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):No this is my third or fourth

Previous Factions:N/A

Reasons you left:N/A

Why we should accept you over others: I am good at redstone farms and easy to get along with.

What do you want from us as a faction: Automate farms, run drugs when needed, and willing to grind
Denied
Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

DanSex

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: MaxIsLol

Time Zone: CET

Drug Rank: Grower

Online Time (/ot): 117h 40min

Do you have discord: Yes, skedaddle#1537

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I was there previous map

Previous Factions: TrapStars

Reasons you left: I didn't, the server got reset.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a positive guy, and I would really like to help the community. I have played previous wipe, so I know the game.

What do you want from us as a faction: I just want to have fun, and to get to know the community and people in it. (Farms and raid-buddies would also be nice :))
Denied

Stonks

MVP+
Ingame Name: FroZn_

Time Zone: CST

Drug Rank: Producer

Online Time (/ot): 1100h 45m

Do you have discord: Yup, already in the Eden server :)

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Nope, played since 2016

Previous Factions: Eden

Reasons you left: Quit last map because updates were very lacking imo

Why we should accept you over others: I played Amogus with y'all and kicked back and had a good time last map. I just want to come back to grind with you all again and have a good time!

What do you want from us as a faction: Same thing as last time - A cool group of people

DENIED - Joined an ally faction.

DanSex

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: BeneathTheEarth

Time Zone: EST

Drug Rank: Trafficker

Online Time (/ot): 11 ;~;

Do you have discord: Yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):No I played a few years back but took a break when my laptop broke.

Previous Factions: Just my own all alone "Leviathan"

Reasons you left: I just would like to actually be a part of something bigger

Why we should accept you over others: I have plenty of time to play, and love to farm and build.

What do you want from us as a faction: I hoping to find some friends amongst the other players!
Denied - Not enough ot.

DanSex

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Template--
Ingame Name: awesomdude12344

Drug Rank: Dealer Close to Smuggler
Online Time (/ot): 92 hours but online right now farming hopefully by the time this is reviewed I have 100 hours.
Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I was apart of the 2019 map and 2020.
Previous Factions: Aegis N/A (Cant remember if any other factions.)
Reasons you left: They were inactive.
Why we should accept you over others: The reason why you should accept me to the faction; Is because I do believe I have the experience to help out with the faction as much as I can. I am always ready to learn something new. Right now I am learning how to set up automatic farms and I'm hoping by next week or two I will be a master at it. If you guys accept me I will follow the rules and be as active as I possible can. If you do not accept me I will not see it as disrespect as for it means I need to improve my application or myself. If you respect me, Ill respect you. Ill also be comedic relief, as for I am not very bright some days.
What do you want from us as a faction: I expect experience players (No surprise), and active players. I do not care about the farms, I do not care about the PVP, all I care about it to have a group of people to play with and not be bored all the god damn time. Its also interesting to meet new people so hopefully I hope you guys are respectable, and I believe you guys are.
EDIT: I made it to 100 hours! Also I have made it to the trafficker rank and hopefully by tomorrow Ill be a grower; And I have been tinkering with automatic farms and I am becoming more experienced with them. I aint good yet but I hope I do become good at them one day.
You can expect a response to your application within 7 days. Thank you!
Accepted!
Please message N3on, Stonks, Cranky, or me for an invite!

DanSex

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: S1nful_Reap3r

Drug Rank: Im a cop. Im Corporal

Online Time (/ot): 604h 8m

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no. I started last map

Previous Factions: I was in Eden last map for a while then got kicked because I was inactive. I used to be xSilent_Pool

Reasons you left: got kicked for inactivity

Why we should accept you over others: I can help with the faction and get people kits and boosters because I have premium and MVP+ and premium Drugpass and i can help get drug runners through since im a cop

What do you want from us as a faction: I just want protection and a little help from other faction members and I want to know when there will be a booster popped
Accepted!
Please message N3on, Stonks, Cranky, or me for an invite!

Getsmurfed

Ingame Name: GetSmurfed

Time Zone: Mountain Time (MT)

Drug Rank: P2 Junky

Online Time (/ot): 294h 31min

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, started last map but was mainly a cop

Previous Factions: TrapLand

Reasons you left: *Pending acceptance to Eden* but to find a more organized faction.

Why we should accept you over others: I am friendly, always seeking to help the community. I mainly farm, run mules and build bases. I am mediocre at PvP but I am always down to help if its needed. I enjoy raiding but haven't had too much experience with it lately. I also have played Minecraft since the beginning or near to it. I am currently working towards hitting max prestige. My biggest goal is to loot "The Herbalizer"

What do you want from us as a faction: To interact, make new friends and experiences primarily, and to learn for others on how to improve my skills in any aspect of the game. I enjoy raiding so being apart of raids would be fun.

Last edited:

KFC_Obro270

Ingame Name: KFC_Obro270

Online Time (/ot): 19h:30m

Do you have discord: Yes, Little_Cartman27#6729

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): yes

Previous Factions: N/A

Reasons you left: N/A

Why we should accept you over others: honestly im not really saying u should but i would really appreciate it since it would make more people for me to talk to and all tho u want why u should accept me over others i can really only give u a few reasons to that other than why i would love to join and be a part of this awesome clan! if u like funny dumb kind caring honest but a little but annoying people then im ur guy! but yeah... most people laugh when i tell them what i think im good at and have been for the past 3-4 years leaving me with no self confidence witch is why im kinda trying to find my things im good at or my things that should make u want to accept me over others but anyways i guess i should tell u a little bit about myself, im a 14 year old teen from london ontario canada and i suffer with depression ADHD OCD AD ADD and autism i get bullied a lot and that made my self confidence go to the lowest of the low i dont rlly have any friends and that makes my low points like right now much much harder for me, i play video games to try and escape from reality since everytime im not busy playing a video game i am just sad and want to sleep thru the days ect and this would also be why i find online friends so loveable and why if someone said they didnt like me after playing with me for a day i would take it personally same with games since i play all day to get the stuff and i use video games as my reality when i get raided or kicked from something or whatever it may be that slows me down i take it rlly personally and quite frankly its just rlly hard and frustrating for me but on the other note i am very funny dumb hyper caring honest loving kind giving and more so with me being honest at least u know u are getting a good person in the faction and not some untruthful lier so uh yeah thats why u should accept me cuz u know what ur gonna get, a nice kind caring loving lovable honest giving hyper teenager!

What do you want from us as a faction: just ur company and friendship and rlly the only thing i ask is that u are not rude to me and will listen to me and give me comfort and someone to talk to when i need it most!

H0RSE

Ingame Name: H0RSE_Official

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time

Online Time (/ot): 185hr 31m

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left: Haven't been apart of any other factions

Why we should accept you over others: I have a heavy grind for farming and can help with protection if it comes to it.

What do you want from us as a faction: Meet new people, make friends with the community, and farming

Daddying

Ingame Name: Daddying

Drug Rank: Chemist

Online Time (/ot): 317hr

Do you have discord:Yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I first started playing a few years back around 2018, then took a break because of IRL issues. I recently came back a few weeks ago to keep playing again.

Reasons you left: None

Why we should accept you over others: I am very active on the server and if anyone needed me for something I would probably be able to help because I am always on. Also I can help faction members with any problems they have. If someone needs money or a favor I am willing to help. And when I am ready to pop a 2x or any booster I would let my fac know before I use it so they could get ready.

What do you want from us as a faction: I mainly just want people to be cool with, If I need help in a PvP situation I would like for some people to have my back.

Craanky

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Daddying

Drug Rank: Chemist

Online Time (/ot): 317hr

Do you have discord:Yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I first started playing a few years back around 2018, then took a break because of IRL issues. I recently came back a few weeks ago to keep playing again.

Reasons you left: None

Why we should accept you over others: I am very active on the server and if anyone needed me for something I would probably be able to help because I am always on. Also I can help faction members with any problems they have. If someone needs money or a favor I am willing to help. And when I am ready to pop a 2x or any booster I would let my fac know before I use it so they could get ready.

What do you want from us as a faction: I mainly just want people to be cool with, If I need help in a PvP situation I would like for some people to have my back.
Application Accepted! Please contact me on discord for further details! Cranky#7777

DanSex

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: KFC_Obro270

Online Time (/ot): 19h:30m

Do you have discord: Yes, Little_Cartman27#6729

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): yes

Previous Factions: N/A

Reasons you left: N/A

Why we should accept you over others: honestly im not really saying u should but i would really appreciate it since it would make more people for me to talk to and all tho u want why u should accept me over others i can really only give u a few reasons to that other than why i would love to join and be a part of this awesome clan! if u like funny dumb kind caring honest but a little but annoying people then im ur guy! but yeah... most people laugh when i tell them what i think im good at and have been for the past 3-4 years leaving me with no self confidence witch is why im kinda trying to find my things im good at or my things that should make u want to accept me over others but anyways i guess i should tell u a little bit about myself, im a 14 year old teen from london ontario canada and i suffer with depression ADHD OCD AD ADD and autism i get bullied a lot and that made my self confidence go to the lowest of the low i dont rlly have any friends and that makes my low points like right now much much harder for me, i play video games to try and escape from reality since everytime im not busy playing a video game i am just sad and want to sleep thru the days ect and this would also be why i find online friends so loveable and why if someone said they didnt like me after playing with me for a day i would take it personally same with games since i play all day to get the stuff and i use video games as my reality when i get raided or kicked from something or whatever it may be that slows me down i take it rlly personally and quite frankly its just rlly hard and frustrating for me but on the other note i am very funny dumb hyper caring honest loving kind giving and more so with me being honest at least u know u are getting a good person in the faction and not some untruthful lier so uh yeah thats why u should accept me cuz u know what ur gonna get, a nice kind caring loving lovable honest giving hyper teenager!

What do you want from us as a faction: just ur company and friendship and rlly the only thing i ask is that u are not rude to me and will listen to me and give me comfort and someone to talk to when i need it most!
On Hold - Please contact leadership for more details.

DanSex

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Template--

Ingame Name: coreboy95

Time Zone: Central

Drug Rank: MassProducer

Online Time (/ot): 110 Hours

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No,use to play the server about 4 or 5 years ago, recently hopped back on.

Previous Factions: WuTangClan

Reasons you left: Looking for a faction that has people that are more active and put effort into creating a great faction.

Why we should accept you over others: Honestly, I put a lot of time and plan to put more time into this server. Also I'm great with manual labor like farming and muling for the faction as I am not that great at make things like auto farms but have had some previous experience with small creations.

What do you want from us as a faction: I need a place where i can interact and create friends/allies on the server that I can turn to and have others turn to me whenever they need anything. I also honestly need a contestant source of income as what i have now doesn't really cut it. Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to your response,
Denied

puma_pl

Ingame Name: puma_pl

Time Zone: CET

Drug Rank: KingPin

Online Time (/ot): 965

Do you have discord: yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): played on 2019/2020

Previous Factions: none

Reasons you left: n/a

Why we should accept you over others: I build big farms, hide them well and would love to try together

What do you want from us as a faction: I don't really expect anything, would be nice to play in group

Fnatic_Potato

Ingame Name: Fnatic_Potato

Time Zone: EDT

Online Time (/ot): 104 hours 28 mins

Do you have discord: Yes. BigBuddis#2125

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Well say yes, I played drug craft at like 14 or 15 as well but hardly remember anything about the server.

Previous Factions: Takingyoshit

Reasons you left: Was just me and friends and friends got bored.

Why we should accept you over others: I got 800 Herbalism in under 3 weeks of playing(No money spent)

What do you want from us as a faction: Farm access and people to raid with.

Sholtz

Ingame Name: Sholtz_

Online Time (/ot): 121 Hours

Do you have discord: Yes, Sholtz#1257

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I can't remember when it was I want to say 2019? it was just me and my friend figuring things out.

Previous Factions: Just my own

Reasons you left: I stopped soon after my friend quit playing

Why we should accept you over others: I'm starting to become pretty active on the server and being online every day so If you need help grinding, building, or are in need of a mule ill be down to help out.

What do you want from us as a faction: I want to be part of the servers community and to be able to work on projects together, and to play with people who are dedicated to the server, and to have a great time with.

Craanky

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: H0RSE_Official

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time

Online Time (/ot): 185hr 31m

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes

Reasons you left: Haven't been apart of any other factions

Why we should accept you over others: I have a heavy grind for farming and can help with protection if it comes to it.

What do you want from us as a faction: Meet new people, make friends with the community, and farming

Application Accepted!

NGzh12

Eden Faction Recruitment

Eden Information:
  • Eden is a new faction this map run by some old school players. The leaders include parcheesi15, n3on_n3rd, Craanky, Dan0308, and StonkMarket.
  • Many of our current and past members have become very well-known and high-ranking members on the server.
  • We are a very farming-oriented faction but are not afraid to engage in raiding and PvP when the occasion arises.
  • We are looking for players who enjoy grinding on the server and thinking big. We love people who are actively engaging in chat with others and joining our discord so we can get to know you!
  • If you would like more information before applying, you can /mail send parcheesi15 in-game (or any of the leaders) or message me on discord @Parcheesi#8801
Note: We give base access based on your activity on the server, our trust in you, and how much you have helped build/create the base. Do not expect instant access to bases upon joining the faction.

Requirements:
(Having all of these requirements does not guarantee a spot in the faction)

• We would like you to have at least 100 hours of online time. Use /ot to check.

• We would like you to be at least Dealer rank.

• We would like you to not have any strong negative relationships with other players. We greatly rely on and appreciate our allies and will not stand for rivalries within our faction and its allies.

• Having Discord is a requirement as it is one of our main channels of communication.

• Be 16 years or older

*All joke applications will be deleted and result in possible forum punishments

Please copy and paste this template below and fill it out completely.

Template--

Ingame Name:NGzh12

Time Zone:UTC+8

Drug Rank:Mass Producer/Liutenant

Online Time (/ot):160

Do you have discord:yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):yes

Previous Factions:N/A

Reasons you left:N/A

Why we should accept you over others:im a hardworking player and im experienced in making huge scale farms and i enjoy grinding

What do you want from us as a faction:Support and Fiendship

You can expect a response to your application within 7 days. Thank you!

ImNotHigh1

Ingame Name: imn0tsion1

Time Zone: GMT

Drug Rank: junkie

Online Time (/ot): 210

Do you have discord: yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): nah i played like 2 years ago

Previous Factions: I forget

Reasons you left: the server wiped

Why we should accept you over others: im hardworking and im a good builder

What do you want from us as a faction: people to play with.

Craanky

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Reply to NGzh12. Application Denied. Thanks for applying.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.