Ingame Name: Noname_777777

Time Zone: UTC+2

Drug Rank: Kingpin

Online Time (/ot): 91h

Do you have discord: Yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes

Previous Factions: Yes Notoxic my own

Reasons you left: Aratoxic told me to

Why we should accept you over others: I would say that i would be a great addition cause even the ot says smth different i very well know what im doing and i know every single block of the spawn with its first name since i searched for every explorable for the quests.

What do you want from us as a faction: A friendly and nice environment and most of all, fun to play cause in the end its a game to enjoy !

Craanky

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: gh0stc4t

Time Zone: EU

Drug Rank: DrugBaron

Online Time (/ot): 68h

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left: n/a

Why we should accept you over others: cause Cranky said so

What do you want from us as a faction: having fun and chill together
Accepted! :)

Craanky

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Noname_777777

Time Zone: UTC+2

Drug Rank: Kingpin

Online Time (/ot): 91h

Previous Factions: Yes Notoxic my own

Reasons you left: Aratoxic told me to

Why we should accept you over others: I would say that i would be a great addition cause even the ot says smth different i very well know what im doing and i know every single block of the spawn with its first name since i searched for every explorable for the quests.

What do you want from us as a faction: A friendly and nice environment and most of all, fun to play cause in the end its a game to enjoy !
Accepted! :)

evozylon

Ingame Name: EvOzyloN_

Time Zone: EU

Drug Rank: KingPin

Online Time (/ot): 216h

Do you have discord: yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): its my first map

Previous Factions: nope

Reasons you left: -

Why we should accept you over others: Because i'm active and like to help

What do you want from us as a faction: People to interact and help achieve great things, also i like to help to build stuff and shit.

MMattie

Ingame Name: MMattie

Time Zone: BST

Drug Rank: DrugBaron

Online Time (/ot): 121hrs

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I played a tiny bit back on the 2017 map but no where near as much as I have this map.

Reasons you left: N/A

Why we should accept you over others: I haven't been playing this map for long but I've already picked up decent amount of playing time and I'm always willing to help out other people such as doing cheap mules or helping them farm if they need it.

What do you want from us as a faction: A friendly environment to where I can have fun and enjoy my time on the server with a good community.

Last edited:

Bvlly

Ingame Name: Bvlly

Time Zone: MDT (from calgary,alberta)

Drug Rank: Smuggler ( I could have easily ranked up more but I have a gambling addiction lol)

Online Time (/ot): 26 hours (I know I do not meet the requirements on this one but I have plans to stay on the server for a long time.

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes this is my first time in MCD

Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others: I feel like I have great potential as I am a fast learner and I love taking advice and tips from others. I have a good hustle too and I have a passion for farming and making a lot of money along with the team. I also like having successful people around me so I can learn from them and be successful myself. I also do not mind doing a lot of work. I am also going to be the next best mule mark my words hahaha.

What do you want from us as a faction: All I want to have is a good team and you guys seem like you are a good team. I just want to have people around me that have the same hustle as me. Having a big faction would also be convenient because we can have a base and I can make automatic farms if needed.

Eden Faction Recruitment

Eden Information:
  • Eden is a new faction this map run by some old school players. The leaders include parcheesi15, n3on_n3rd, Craanky, Dan0308, and StonkMarket.
  • Many of our current and past members have become very well-known and high-ranking members on the server.
  • We are a very farming-oriented faction but are not afraid to engage in raiding and PvP when the occasion arises.
  • We are looking for players who enjoy grinding on the server and thinking big. We love people who are actively engaging in chat with others and joining our discord so we can get to know you!
  • If you would like more information before applying, you can /mail send parcheesi15 in-game (or any of the leaders) or message me on discord @Parcheesi#8801
Note: We give base access based on your activity on the server, our trust in you, and how much you have helped build/create the base. Do not expect instant access to bases upon joining the faction.

Requirements:
(Having all of these requirements does not guarantee a spot in the faction)

• We would like you to have at least 100 hours of online time. Use /ot to check.

• We would like you to be at least Dealer rank.

• We would like you to not have any strong negative relationships with other players. We greatly rely on and appreciate our allies and will not stand for rivalries within our faction and its allies.

• Having Discord is a requirement as it is one of our main channels of communication.

• Be 16 years or older

*All joke applications will be deleted and result in possible forum punishments

Please copy and paste this template below and fill it out completely.

Template--

Ingame Name: SheenTheBean3

Time Zone: Newyork

Drug Rank: pres 7

Online Time (/ot): forgot

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no played before

Previous Factions: rev

Reasons you left: bad

Why we should accept you over others: im the best

What do you want from us as a faction: nothing

You can expect a response to your application within 7 days. Thank you!

SkylordCross

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: skylord_tacco

Time Zone: AEST

Drug Rank: [II] massproducer

Online Time (/ot): 667

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): yes it is

Previous Factions: GolDClan

Reasons you left: The overall inactivity of the faction and is one of the only active members.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm very persistent and will do lots of the grindy jobs. i.e. i have dug the majority of all trenches used by goldclan and building the bases.

What do you want from us as a faction: a fun active faction that will remain active throughout the duration of the map. and to make new friends

IFUNNY12

Ingame Name: IFUNNY12

Time Zone: Pacific Daylight Time

Drug Rank: Chemist

Online Time (/ot): 157

Do you have discord: IFUNNY12#1853

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I have played on 2016-2017 maps.

Previous Factions: none

Reasons you left: n/a

Why we should accept you over others: Hard worker who loves to give advice aswell as learn much as I can throught the community. I love to grind out farms to make them as efficent as I can.

What do you want from us as a faction: I am looking for teammates that I help me with all of my questions and to teach myself and others how to effectivly play this game.

MonsterBlackIce

MVP+
Ingame Name: MonsterBlackIce

Time Zone: CST -600

Drug Rank: Mass Producer

Online Time (/ot): 90Hr 42Min

Do you have discord: Yes, MonsterBlackIce#8480

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, played since 2013/14

Previous Factions: Don't recall honestly.

Why we should accept you over others: experienced player on MCDrugs

What do you want from us as a faction: Friends / People to play with

Cheekeymonkey42

Ingame Name: xXlSnakeEyeslXx

Time Zone: Est

Online Time (/ot): 102hrs

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Started playing 2018

Previous Factions: N/A

Why we should accept you over others: Because I can be on often and enjoy grinding

What do you want from us as a faction: To be with my friend MonsterBlackIce

Last edited:

Craanky

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: xXlSnakeEyeslXx

Time Zone: Est

Online Time (/ot): 102hrs

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Started playing 2018

Previous Factions: N/A

Why we should accept you over others: Because I can be on often and enjoy grinding

What do you want from us as a faction: To be with my friend MonsterBlackIce
Application Accepted! Message Cranky#7777 on discord!

Shadowganggang

Eden Faction Recruitment

Eden Information:
  • Eden is a new faction this map run by some old school players. The leaders include parcheesi15, n3on_n3rd, Craanky, Dan0308, and StonkMarket.
  • Many of our current and past members have become very well-known and high-ranking members on the server.
  • We are a very farming-oriented faction but are not afraid to engage in raiding and PvP when the occasion arises.
  • We are looking for players who enjoy grinding on the server and thinking big. We love people who are actively engaging in chat with others and joining our discord so we can get to know you!
  • If you would like more information before applying, you can /mail send parcheesi15 in-game (or any of the leaders) or message me on discord @Parcheesi#8801
Note: We give base access based on your activity on the server, our trust in you, and how much you have helped build/create the base. Do not expect instant access to bases upon joining the faction.

Requirements:
(Having all of these requirements does not guarantee a spot in the faction)

• We would like you to have at least 100 hours of online time. Use /ot to check.

• We would like you to be at least Dealer rank.

• We would like you to not have any strong negative relationships with other players. We greatly rely on and appreciate our allies and will not stand for rivalries within our faction and its allies.

• Having Discord is a requirement as it is one of our main channels of communication.

• Be 16 years or older

*All joke applications will be deleted and result in possible forum punishments

Please copy and paste this template below and fill it out completely.

Template--

Ingame Name:

Time Zone:

Drug Rank:

Online Time (/ot):

Do you have discord:

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):

Previous Factions:

Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others:

What do you want from us as a faction:

You can expect a response to your application within 7 days. Thank you!
Template--

Ingame Name: Shadow

Time Zone: EST

Drug Rank: trafficker

Online Time (/ot):558

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I have been playing this server for 4-5 years (2-3 years with my current name)

Previous Factions: Vanguard

Reasons you left: Disbanded

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a long time player, friendly and helpful. I may not be as well known in the community as others but I am great at farm planning for efficiency and also good at base defense building. I'm also looking for a good faction to be with for the rest of this season going onto the next season and so on, and I believe this is my best option.

What do you want from us as a faction: I world like to work as a team to make this the best faction there is (i think it already is) although I would like to meet the community and be a part of it again, and specify in raids, defenses and also farm designs.

Thanks,
- Shadow

Craanky

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Template--

Ingame Name: Shadow

Time Zone: EST

Drug Rank: trafficker

Online Time (/ot):558

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I have been playing this server for 4-5 years (2-3 years with my current name)

Previous Factions: Vanguard

Reasons you left: Disbanded

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a long time player, friendly and helpful. I may not be as well known in the community as others but I am great at farm planning for efficiency and also good at base defense building. I'm also looking for a good faction to be with for the rest of this season going onto the next season and so on, and I believe this is my best option.

What do you want from us as a faction: I world like to work as a team to make this the best faction there is (i think it already is) although I would like to meet the community and be a part of it again, and specify in raids, defenses and also farm designs.

Thanks,
- Shadow
Application Accepted! Please message me on discord! #Cranky7777

Beastdan

Eden Faction Recruitment

Ingame Name: Beastdan

Time Zone: HNE

Drug Rank: Dealer (could be higher i hate to rankup)

Online Time (/ot): 174h

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, played for almost 3 years

Previous Factions: PDC

Reasons you left: Not active enough, League of legends toxic players

Why we should accept you over others: Im fun to talk to, love raiding and enjoy most things in life. Can be a good builder and farmer.

What do you want from us as a faction: Being a little active, have more knowledge on farm and raiding, and general discussions :)

dedsechq

Ingame Name: dedsechq

Time Zone: est

Drug Rank: mule

Online Time (/ot): 1h

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): yes

Reasons you left: -----------

Why we should accept you over others: i like farming, pvp and i like to help ppl

What do you want from us as a faction: help starting out

Craanky

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: dedsechq

Time Zone: est

Drug Rank: mule

Online Time (/ot): 1h

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): yes

Reasons you left: -----------

Why we should accept you over others: i like farming, pvp and i like to help ppl

What do you want from us as a faction: help starting out
Application denied :( Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks when your /ot is up! Message Cranky#7777 on discord if you have questions!

1_Dragoneye_1

Template--

Ingame Name: 1_Dragoneye_1

Time Zone: MST/MDT

Drug Rank: Producer

Online Time (/ot): 301 hours

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No 2018 map

Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others: I've been playing a long while i love to grind and move up in the server also I love wasting time building big farms

What do you want from us as a faction: Friends, community, and people to show my farms to

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.