Ingame Name: mhow

Time Zone: EST

Drug Rank: Prestige 5 Junky

Online Time (/ot): 9154 hours

Do you have discord: Yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Joined in 2018

Previous Factions: Coleader of 4thReich

Reasons you left: Disbanded

Why we should accept you over others: I have been playing MCD for a while.

What do you want from us as a faction: I just need somewhere to keep pots and armor for pvp and for storing crate items.

Last edited:

Andyb7210

Ingame Name: Andyb7210

Time Zone: CST

Drug Rank: DrugCartel

Online Time (/ot): 2145 hours

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I played for around 10 months of 2018 map, played a couple months of last map and have been active on this map since the reset in May.

Previous Factions: "trannyfaggot" is my own faction that I've had since 2018. My apologies in advance for choosing such an offensive name, I promise it's meant to be ironic.

Reasons you left: I'm wanting to leave my own faction because I've been contemplating on joining Eden for a while now. (and now that I have an Eden vault it would be much easier to decorate lol)

Why we should accept you over others: I get along with pretty much everyone and my reputation is pretty good with people on the server; I can offer some references if you need them. I'm skilled when it comes to building massive and efficient farms of almost any kind. I'll admit my knowledge of redstone isn't the best but I can make that up in experience. I'm quite an established player with my own reliable sources of income and would be willing to help build/fund things for the faction.

What do you want from us as a faction: I'm really just tired of playing by myself and Eden seems like it has a pretty solid group of people and a much less toxic environment than most.

Giit

Ingame Name: Giit (Aka Gliiii)

Time Zone: GMT

Drug Rank: deputy chief cop

Online Time (/ot): 1.4k hrs

Do you have discord:yos

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no i've been playing for 3 maps

Previous Factions: Misfits

Reasons you left: shit hella dead g

Why we should accept you over others: because i am the best pvper on the server and can cannon ur base hehe

What do you want from us as a faction: i am once again asking for your financial support and ganking homos

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Giit (Aka Gliiii)

Time Zone: GMT

Drug Rank: deputy chief cop

Online Time (/ot): 1.4k hrs

Do you have discord:yos

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no i've been playing for 3 maps

Previous Factions: Misfits

Reasons you left: shit hella dead g

Why we should accept you over others: because i am the best pvper on the server and can cannon ur base hehe

What do you want from us as a faction: i am once again asking for your financial support and ganking homos

Denied

SlmPtt

2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: SlmPtt

Time Zone: GMT+8

Drug Rank: Smuggler

Online Time (/ot): 420h

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, first played in the previous map

Previous Factions: my own fac

Reasons you left: only used the fac to overclaim some other bases so... didnt have much use for it

Why we should accept you over others: I'd probably be online everyday, so... i could help grind, or make a farm or even help in raids maybe?

What do you want from us as a faction:I want to be in a good faction where the members are kind and will help each other out

Tyler Anglin

Eden Faction Recruitment

Eden Information:

• Eden is a new faction this map run by some old school players. The leaders include parcheesi15, n3on_n3rd, RaidingEveryone, and Venomx77.
  • Many of our current and past members have become very well known and high-ranking members on the server.
  • We are a very farming-oriented faction but are not afraid to engage in raiding and PvP when the occasion arises.
  • We are looking for players who enjoy grinding on the server and thinking big. We love people who are actively engaging in chat with others and joining our discord so we can get to know you!
  • If you would like more information before applying, you can /mail send parcheesi15 in-game (or any of the leaders) or message me on discord @Parcheesi#8801
Note: We give base access based on your activity on the server, our trust in you, and how much you have helped build/create the base. Do not expect instant access to bases upon joining the faction.

Requirements:
(Having all of these requirements does not guarantee a spot in the faction)

• We would like you to have at least 100 hours of online time. Use /ot to check.

• We would like you to be at least Dealer rank.

• We would like you to not have any strong negative relationships with other players. We greatly rely on and appreciate our allies and will not stand for rivalries within our faction and its allies.

• Having Discord is a requirement as it is one of our main channels of communication.

Please copy and paste this template below and fill it out completely.
Template--

Ingame Name: Proxiced

Time Zone: PST

Drug Rank: Trafficker

Online Time (/ot): 50 Hour 10 Minutes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I played for a while about a year ago.

Previous Factions: Pushers, My current faction with only me in it.

Reasons you left: I haven't, looking for an actual faction.

Why we should accept you over others: I have an understanding of the game and willing to grind farms. I also have a basic cactus farm base i'm willing to give up that I raided from another faction.

What do you want from us as a faction: Other people to play with and progress with.

You can expect a response to your application within 2 days. Thank you!

ethan2003

Ingame Name: Swagmachine_

Time Zone:West Austrailan standard time

Drug Rank: Grower

Online Time (/ot):50hrs

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): yes

Previous Factions: no

Reasons you left: -

Why we should accept you over others:-
-
What do you want from us as a faction:-

BigBlood420

Ingame Name:Bigblood420

Time Zone:EST

Drug Rank:producer

Online Time (/ot):69:49

Do you have discord:yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):yes

Previous Factions:none

Reasons you left:N/A

Why we should accept you over others:i am a new player on this server but i am good and looking to help grow the faction i was requestion to fill an application out by a fellow member @IGN TrapstarTV

What do you want from us as a faction:to help grow and inform on how to best play this server/inform on ways to help the favtion!

ryland cope

Ingame Name: copethekid

Time Zone: Central

Online Time (/ot): 268 Hours, 25 Minutes

Do you have discord: cope#0873

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Nope, this one and the last one are the only maps ive played.

Previous Factions: None!

Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others: Im a nice guy, no bad relationships with everyone so I can get along with a lot of people! I play a lot, the servers my only reason to play minecraft nowadays, lol. Im super chill and just like to vibe and hang out.

What do you want from us as a faction: Good vibes, more relationships!

Eden Faction Recruitment

Eden Information:

• Eden is a new faction this map run by some old school players. The leaders include parcheesi15, n3on_n3rd, RaidingEveryone, and Venomx77.
  • Many of our current and past members have become very well known and high-ranking members on the server.
  • We are a very farming-oriented faction but are not afraid to engage in raiding and PvP when the occasion arises.
  • We are looking for players who enjoy grinding on the server and thinking big. We love people who are actively engaging in chat with others and joining our discord so we can get to know you!
  • If you would like more information before applying, you can /mail send parcheesi15 in-game (or any of the leaders) or message me on discord @Parcheesi#8801
Note: We give base access based on your activity on the server, our trust in you, and how much you have helped build/create the base. Do not expect instant access to bases upon joining the faction.

Requirements:
(Having all of these requirements does not guarantee a spot in the faction)

• We would like you to have at least 100 hours of online time. Use /ot to check.

• We would like you to be at least Dealer rank.

• We would like you to not have any strong negative relationships with other players. We greatly rely on and appreciate our allies and will not stand for rivalries within our faction and its allies.

• Having Discord is a requirement as it is one of our main channels of communication.

Please copy and paste this template below and fill it out completely.
Template--

Ingame Name:

Time Zone:

Drug Rank:

Online Time (/ot):

Do you have discord:

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):

Previous Factions:

Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others:

What do you want from us as a faction:

You can expect a response to your application within 2 days. Thank you!

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: mhow

Time Zone: EST

Drug Rank: Prestige 5 Junky

Online Time (/ot): 9154 hours

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Joined in 2018

Previous Factions: Coleader of 4thReich

Reasons you left: Disbanded

Why we should accept you over others: I have been playing MCD for a while.

What do you want from us as a faction: I just need somewhere to keep pots and armor for pvp and for storing crate items.

Accepted

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Andyb7210

Online Time (/ot): 2145 hours

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I played for around 10 months of 2018 map, played a couple months of last map and have been active on this map since the reset in May.

Previous Factions: "trannyfaggot" is my own faction that I've had since 2018. My apologies in advance for choosing such an offensive name, I promise it's meant to be ironic.

Reasons you left: I'm wanting to leave my own faction because I've been contemplating on joining Eden for a while now. (and now that I have an Eden vault it would be much easier to decorate lol)

Why we should accept you over others: I get along with pretty much everyone and my reputation is pretty good with people on the server; I can offer some references if you need them. I'm skilled when it comes to building massive and efficient farms of almost any kind. I'll admit my knowledge of redstone isn't the best but I can make that up in experience. I'm quite an established player with my own reliable sources of income and would be willing to help build/fund things for the faction.

What do you want from us as a faction: I'm really just tired of playing by myself and Eden seems like it has a pretty solid group of people and a much less toxic environment than most.

Accepted - Please message me, N3on, Venom, or Raiding for invites to the faction and discord and feel free to come say hi!

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: copethekid

Online Time (/ot): 268 Hours, 25 Minutes

Do you have discord: cope#0873

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Nope, this one and the last one are the only maps ive played.

Previous Factions: None!

Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others: Im a nice guy, no bad relationships with everyone so I can get along with a lot of people! I play a lot, the servers my only reason to play minecraft nowadays, lol. Im super chill and just like to vibe and hang out.

What do you want from us as a faction: Good vibes, more relationships!

Accepted - Please message me, N3on, Venom, or Raiding for invites to the faction and discord and feel free to come say hi!

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Swagmachine_

Time Zone:West Austrailan standard time

Online Time (/ot):50hrs

Previous Factions: no

Why we should accept you over others:-
-
What do you want from us as a faction:-

Denied - Did not complete application

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Flaminqo

Drug Rank: Smuggler

Online Time (/ot): Nearly 4 hours at the time of writing

Do you have discord: Yes, but I tend to play without

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes

Previous Factions: I have not been apart of any faction on MC-Drugs but I have been in large factions on other servers such as mineagepvp.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a respectable, hardworking player with years of experience on factions servers and I hope to become an even better player on MC-Drugs.

What do you want from us as a faction: My hope is that your faction will bring me the resources and teamwork that will help me excel and climb the ranks. Joining your faction will give me the opportunity to work hard to sell drugs :)

Denied - Inactive 22 days

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: xThunderblock

Time Zone: EET-EasternEuropean

Drug Rank: massProducer

Online Time (/ot): 15 hours

Do you have discord: vasilys#8274

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): i've been playing on and off the server since 2017 with a timeout at 2019

Previous Factions: none

Why we should accept you over others: i am online 5-8 hours/day . can login ingame almost instantly if being raided, dull tasks such as farming building fishing are my forte, am trustworthy and hardworking
What do you want from us as a faction: all i want is access to farm base(s) and i will be the happiest. as well to communicate and be fair

Denied - Inactive 35 days

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Dreis1996

Time Zone: -6 (No DLS time)

Drug Rank: Prestige 1 Grower

Online Time (/ot): 319 hours

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes

Reasons you left: N/A

Why we should accept you over others: I have achieved a decent amount of OT playing as a solo player with 1 other friend. Showing that I know what I am doing and am not trying to leech off of a faction the whole way.

What do you want from us as a faction: Gain help from more experienced players as well as help newer players myself. As well as more people to play with that aren't just going to gank me for my farms/gear.

Accepted

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Template--

Ingame Name: GamerGod77

Drug Rank: grower

Online Time (/ot): 65 hours

Do you have discord: yes

Reasons you left: none

Why we should accept you over others: I'm willing to AFK on clan farms to help the entire clan. I can build farms.

What do you want from us as a faction: I want to join your faction because the clan is farming orientated and not PVP because I'm really bad at that, and I prefer to be neutral with other people.

Denied - Inactive 26 Days

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: GamingChair_exe

Time Zone: Central European Time

Online Time (/ot): Currently 56 hours, but its going up and up and up

Do you have discord: yes.

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No. I played in 2018 and 2019 for a small amount of time under the name of "mistscript". But this is the first map I will be very active on.

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left: None

Why we should accept you over others: Im loyal, active, who is willing to spend hours upon hours with an amazing faction such as Eden. I will do anything you ask me to. I also like grinding for hours upon hours daily for some reason. lol

What do you want from us as a faction: Friendly Members, and loyalty

Denied - Inactive 25 Days

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: ThePopesHoes

Time Zone:EST

Drug Rank:Junky(Just joined back from a year and half break)

Online Time (/ot): 1 hour (Just started)

Do you have discord:YEs

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no my first map was in 2016

Previous Factions: I cannot recall, over a map ago

Reasons you left:N/A

Why we should accept you over others: While being gone for a while, I have now come back and can be a benefit to the faction. With extensive base/farm/vault building along with moderate pvp experience though it has been a minute.

What do you want from us as a faction: I am trying to find myself a place to chill and grind, do not mind the excitement of a fight if needed.

Denied - Joined TheCartel

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: YoungSippyCup

Time Zone: NAW

Drug Rank: Mule

Online Time (/ot): 28

Do you have discord: YoungSippyCup #3268
Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No

Reasons you left: just started

Why we should accept you over others: I want to help you guys grrow as a faction.

What do you want from us as a faction: I want to make a friendship with you guys.

Denied - Inactive 28 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.