Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Eden Faction Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by parcheesi15, May 15, 2020.

1. parcheesi15

parcheesi15 Admin Staff Member Admin MVP++

Denied - You do not meet the minimum online time requirement. Please feel free to re-apply when you meet this requirement.
  2. parcheesi15

Denied - Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.
  3. parcheesi15

Accepted
  4. Devisee

Devisee Member

AYO thank you kind sir
  5. RoundBus73673

RoundBus73673 New Member

Ingame Name: RoundBus73673

Time Zone: pst

Drug Rank: kingpin

Online Time (/ot): 300h

Do you have discord: yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): yes

Previous Factions: no

Reasons you left: none

Why we should accept you over others: because im active alot and a nice person too play/be around with and willing too help other members out

What do you want from us as a faction: people too play and have fun with
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  6. CalledRainer

CalledRainer New Member

Ingame Name: CalledRainer

Time Zone: CET (Austria]

Drug Rank: Drugcartel, could upgrade to RASTA any time though

Online Time (/ot): I have only joined the server 14 days ago after quitting an other Survival+PvP+Raiding server on which i was dominating the market for the past 4 years. Currently my /ot is 137 hours

Do you have discord: Yes, I do. CalledRainer#0859

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left: -

Why we should accept you over others: If you are looking for a tryhard grinder, im the man you are looking for. I have played 35 hours over the past 3 days none of it beeing afk time. I´m overall an above average experienced in Minecraft as im playing since 2010. Im decent at PvP and really good with redstone.

What do you want from us as a faction: I am looking for a faction where i can learn all the aspects of the gamemode and grind my way up the ladder. As i am new to this server i still need tons of information on how a lot of the mechanics work and as your faction has plenty experienced players i reckon it is the right place for me.
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2021 at 7:17 AM
  7. Ridori

Ridori Member

Ingame Name: Ridori

Time Zone: EST

Drug Rank: Grower

Online Time (/ot): 7hrs

Do you have discord: Baphomet#0013

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Nope, I played back in 2018. Once 2019 hit I left for a while, I'm getting back into playing.

Previous Factions: Aegis & Vanguard

Reasons you left: Left Aegis for Vanguard, Vanguard pretty much disbanded.

Why we should accept you over others: I've got quite a bit of experience and I'm pretty friendly. I don't have much Online Time right now, but I also am just now getting back into it. I can provide for the faction with pots and farming mindlessly. Farming is surprisingly very calming for me.

What do you want from us as a faction: A group of people to hang around, help, and talk to. Honestly just something that I can be a part of.
  8. TheMalius

TheMalius New Member

Ingame Name: TheMalius

Time Zone:
    CST (Though I typically play at night and insomnia means I'm almost more active then)

Drug Rank: MassProducer

Online Time (/ot): roughly 130h on the 2020 map, upwards of 300h on previous maps under a different account that I've since lost

Do you have discord:
    Yes, Moosey#4689

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):
    No, I took a break from Minecraft servers in early 2019 and have recently picked it back up. MCD was one of my favorite go-to servers so it only felt right to come back to it.

Previous Factions: I cant remember the name, but I'm quite certain they've been dissolved. It was one of the better sized ones 2018-19 era.

Reasons you left: I left Minecraft as a whole, but made sure to let the faction know.

Why we should accept you over others: Like a lot of others I don't mind putting in long hours when something needs doing. I like to be proactive about getting things done and try to find things I can do in advance that will help later. I don't mind doing the boring, time consuming stuff other people shy from. I am an experienced minecrafter and have a good understanding of the technical side of Minecraft. While not directly applicable to factions gameplay my time as a developer and admin on servers has taught me excellent de-escalation and mediation skills, as well as a knowledge base to be able to help other players with plugins.

What do you want from us as a faction:
    Primarily a community. Everyone has something to offer and working as a group helps expand our knowledge, as well as our friendships. I also want to be able to give back to the faction and get everyone to a good place. It's also been some time since I've played MCD and could use some refreshers. Plus playing with people is much more fun than just playing alone.
  9. justaivlys

justaivlys New Member

Ingame Name: justaivlys

Time Zone: PST

Drug Rank: KingPin

Online Time (/ot): 138 hours

Do you have discord: Yeah

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): It's not, however I don't remember what map I played. It was years ago.

Previous Factions: Trains

Reasons you left: I'm currently still in it, but would leave if accepted.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm pretty active and a great helper. I can help out with the farm, or perform any duties needed as a faction member.

What do you want from us as a faction: I would to be in an active faction.
  10. Alonzo

Alonzo New Member

Ingame Name: SwordsmanZoro

Time Zone PST

Drug Rank: Drug Baron

Online Time (/ot):670

Do you have discord:Yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes

Previous Factions: Trapstars

Reasons you left: Well you guys know what happened with the whole conquest raiding eden thing

Why we should accept you over others: Im always on I can help you guys with just about anything, and lot of my good homies from Trapstars came here and I also got a shop

What do you want from us as a faction: Just a dope environment to be in and to make some homies
  11. JohnCon__

JohnCon__ New Member

Ingame Name: GameDeveloper

Time Zone: Australian Eastern standard time (GMT+10)

Drug Rank: Prestige 10 Kingpin

Online Time (/ot): 1349 hours

Do you have discord: yes, JohnCon#4487

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I played one day last map

Previous Factions: Conquest, Defiance, Misfits, SlutShamingSlags, Oasis

Reasons you left: Inactive players, bad leaders, was just a power slave

Why we should accept you over others: I am on everyday grinding, I am willing to do whatever is needed to help the faction whether that be building wise, pvp, raiding etc.

What do you want from us as a faction: A good community and people who actually play because its lonely without anyone to grind with.
  12. Joshua Canales

Joshua Canales New Member

Ingame Name: CatchFlights

Time Zone:EST

Drug Rank: Mvp++/Kingpin

Online Time (/ot): 135hr

Do you have discord: Don't we all ReNig#5814

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No I was in before last reset

Previous Factions: GoldClan

Reasons you left: You guys kicked our asses Ratty said and Dan is with you guys now ='(

Why we should accept you over others: No drama easy to get along with/alright at PvP/here for a long time not a one night stand unless you're Dan jkjk

What do you want from us as a faction: tbh just raids/ jokes/ a healthy community.
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2021 at 6:44 PM
  13. parcheesi15

Denied
  14. Camper123310

Camper123310 New Member

Ingame Name: Camper1233

Time Zone: GMT+1

Drug Rank: Trafficker

Online Time (/ot): 100

Do you have discord: Yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): I've played on MCD a couple of years back, I quit on the trailer map and I recently became active again.

Previous Factions: Smash, Twisted (on trailer map)

Reasons you left: I left Smash because we were mostly used as power slaves and created my own faction Twisted which turned to be very successful.

Why we should accept you over others: Cause soberly said my roasts are amazing.

What do you want from us as a faction: I want protection, allies and wealth.
  15. parcheesi15

Denied - Please feel free to re-apply in two weeks
  16. parcheesi15

Hold - Please message me on discord directly next time you're online! Parcheesi#8801
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2021 at 9:47 PM
  17. parcheesi15

Denied - Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks
  18. parcheesi15

Accepted - Please message me or n3on for invites to the faction and discord and feel free to come say hi!
  19. parcheesi15

Accepted - Please message me or n3on for invites to the faction and discord and feel free to come say hi!
  20. parcheesi15

Hold - Please message me or n3on on discord directly next time you're online! Parcheesi#8801 or n3on_n3rd#3333