Not open for further replies.

SilverRose54

Hello
Ingame Name: PixelRose3

Time Zone: BST

Drug Rank: Grower

Online Time (/ot): Just over 42 hours.

Do you have discord: Yeah, my name is PixelRose93#6805

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): I was on last map for a month or two.

Previous Factions: EscobarsPalace (I was the owner)

Reasons you left: The faction was a coop between my friend and I. He quit so i played solo for a while. It was incredibly boring so I started searching for a new faction. Luckily, I found you! (dunno what happened to the text here)

Why we should accept you over others: I am a loyal, active person who is willing to spend hours upon hours with an amazing faction such as this. I am trustworthy and will do anything you ask me to. I also like grinding for up to 9 hours daily, lol

What do you want from us as a faction: I dont have any requirements, but I would like the factions to be friendly and loyal.

Gmanc2

VIP+

Time Zone: EST/ GMT -4 /UTC -4

Drug Rank: Chemist

Online Time (/ot): 110

Do you have discord: Yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, Played for 6-7 years

Previous Factions: prosper, beanyos

Reasons you left: Faction Died

Why we should accept you over others: I've played for 6-7 years at this point and am extremely familiar with what makes a faction viable and efficient. I was in prosper in 2015-16 one of the leading factions when I first played and was on more actively. Me and DevTheMiner are currently loaners this season and with my activity rasing and my ability to be efficient becoming more of a reality I'm able to add and devote more of my resources and time to a faction. I will be more than able to complete faction goals and complete bases and farms.

What do you want from us as a faction: Support, reliability, protection, and efficiency.

Lrlabiche

2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: lrlabiche

Time Zone: American Central

Online Time (/ot): 96 hours

Do you have discord: yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no, i played in 2017 and 2018 for a brief period. This is my first map being super active.

Previous Factions: OAsiS

Reasons you left: They gave me a home when i first rejoined, but I have decided to amicably depart and move on with the next chapter of my MCdrug life also no one is ever on,, (kinda tragic).

Why we should accept you over others: bc im nice and i like to do things for others also i got a phat ass.

What do you want from us as a faction: guidance as i am still learning much about this server, nothing im looking for specifically from this faction except a sense of kinship.

thnx for reading if u deny me your ass is flat <3

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: FroZn_

Time Zone: CST

Drug Rank: Mass Producer

Online Time (/ot): 404 hr

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I've played since 2017 but have been solo

Previous Factions: LosHermanos

Reasons you left: Disbanded

Why we should accept you over others: I have been around this server for awhile on this account and my previous account before I gave it away. I'm very active in the server (Up until recently. I've come back from a month long break because of COVID impacting my family and my energy levels being absolutely drained) and get along with everyone in the community. I'd be more than willing to help with any sort of building, raiding, or faction activities going on. As you'd get to know me, you'll learn that I am trustworthy, hard working, and caring about my fellow faction members and if they need any help I'd be there right away.

What do you want from us as a faction: As a faction, I would like to see good group cooperation and an acceptable amount of activity. As a new player to the group aspect of the server, I would appreciate the patience and help to learn the ins and outs of being a good faction player. The learning aspect would help me better understand the base building, farm making, and faction management and would help me become a better player. I would like to join a faction that shares the same goals of success and achievement that I have myself. Solo farming was enjoyable for as long as I have been playing, but I believe it's time for me to broaden my gameplay experience and enjoy playing with a community of people that share the same goals I do.

Accepted
Please message, N3on, Raiding, or myself for invites to the faction and discord and feel free to come say hi!

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: lrlabiche

Time Zone: American Central

Online Time (/ot): 96 hours

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no, i played in 2017 and 2018 for a brief period. This is my first map being super active.

Previous Factions: OAsiS

Reasons you left: They gave me a home when i first rejoined, but I have decided to amicably depart and move on with the next chapter of my MCdrug life also no one is ever on,, (kinda tragic).

Why we should accept you over others: bc im nice and i like to do things for others also i got a phat ass.

What do you want from us as a faction: guidance as i am still learning much about this server, nothing im looking for specifically from this faction except a sense of kinship.

thnx for reading if u deny me your ass is flat <3

Accepted
Please message, N3on, Raiding, or myself for invites to the faction and discord and feel free to come say hi!

max demarbre

Ingame Name: toxic_downed

Time Zone: GMT-4

Drug Rank: prestige 3 massproducer

Online Time (/ot): 661 h

Do you have discord: yes toxic_downed#0654

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no i played on the last map but i wasn't good and i quit when my base got raided

Previous Factions: oasis

Reasons you left: i was going to leave earlier when the leader of the faction itzparrot took all of mine and my friend patboy247 stuff but i didn't because i was waiting to see what patboy247 wanted to do but then itzparrot ended the faction because he found a new server that he plays on

Why we should accept you over others: i am above average in terms of faction power online time and im not the worst at pvp i am not that active i have only been playing a hour a day lately but i would play more if i had a active faction and if i had a real base that i can use

What do you want from us as a faction: i would like for them to be active and not steal my stuff unlike oasis also

willcon

2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Willcon_YT

Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)

Drug Rank: P1 Smuggler

Online Time (/ot): 422 hours

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No this is the 3rd map i have played on

Previous Factions: Oasis, SlutShamingSlags

Reasons you left: Left SlutShamingSlags because everyone stoped playing. Left oasis because it got disbanded.

Why we should accept you over others: Because i play the server a lot and can help with farming and building. I am decent at pvp and can help with raids.

What do you want from us as a faction: All i want is a stable faction that can support its members.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder

Time Zone: EST/ GMT -4 /UTC -4

Online Time (/ot): 110

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, Played for 6-7 years

Previous Factions: prosper, beanyos

Reasons you left: Faction Died

Why we should accept you over others: I've played for 6-7 years at this point and am extremely familiar with what makes a faction viable and efficient. I was in prosper in 2015-16 one of the leading factions when I first played and was on more actively. Me and DevTheMiner are currently loaners this season and with my activity rasing and my ability to be efficient becoming more of a reality I'm able to add and devote more of my resources and time to a faction. I will be more than able to complete faction goals and complete bases and farms.

What do you want from us as a faction: Support, reliability, protection, and efficiency.
Spoke in game.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Hello
Ingame Name: PixelRose3

Time Zone: BST

Drug Rank: Grower

Online Time (/ot): Just over 42 hours.

Do you have discord: Yeah, my name is PixelRose93#6805

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): I was on last map for a month or two.

Previous Factions: EscobarsPalace (I was the owner)

Reasons you left: The faction was a coop between my friend and I. He quit so i played solo for a while. It was incredibly boring so I started searching for a new faction. Luckily, I found you! (dunno what happened to the text here)

Why we should accept you over others: I am a loyal, active person who is willing to spend hours upon hours with an amazing faction such as this. I am trustworthy and will do anything you ask me to. I also like grinding for up to 9 hours daily, lol

What do you want from us as a faction: I dont have any requirements, but I would like the factions to be friendly and loyal.

Accepted

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: toxic_downed

Time Zone: GMT-4

Drug Rank: prestige 3 massproducer

Online Time (/ot): 661 h

Do you have discord: yes toxic_downed#0654

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no i played on the last map but i wasn't good and i quit when my base got raided

Previous Factions: oasis

Reasons you left: i was going to leave earlier when the leader of the faction itzparrot took all of mine and my friend patboy247 stuff but i didn't because i was waiting to see what patboy247 wanted to do but then itzparrot ended the faction because he found a new server that he plays on

Why we should accept you over others: i am above average in terms of faction power online time and im not the worst at pvp i am not that active i have only been playing a hour a day lately but i would play more if i had a active faction and if i had a real base that i can use

What do you want from us as a faction: i would like for them to be active and not steal my stuff unlike oasis also

Accepted

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Willcon_YT

Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)

Drug Rank: P1 Smuggler

Online Time (/ot): 422 hours

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No this is the 3rd map i have played on

Previous Factions: Oasis, SlutShamingSlags

Reasons you left: Left SlutShamingSlags because everyone stoped playing. Left oasis because it got disbanded.

Why we should accept you over others: Because i play the server a lot and can help with farming and building. I am decent at pvp and can help with raids.

What do you want from us as a faction: All i want is a stable faction that can support its members.

Accepted

Freed0mMC

VIP
Ingame Name: freed0mmc

Time Zone: england

Drug Rank: Mule :cool:

Online Time (/ot): 1299h 53m

Do you have discord: yes.

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no been here longer dan all of u

Previous Factions: aegis (OG) TheFirstOrder, prosper (or wahtever dat faction was called) ,MONKEY

Reasons you left: im worth more - monkey is with me forever i am monkey

Why we should accept you over others: cos they're all simps LOL :)

What do you want from us as a faction: all ur dough and some respect. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no been here longer dan all of u

Previous Factions: aegis (OG) TheFirstOrder prosperity (or wahtever dat faction was called) ,MONKEY

What do you want from us as a faction: all ur dough and some respect. :rolleyes:

On Hold - Unfortunately (or fortunately?) Our Faction is currently full! We will let you know when we have an available spot.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder

Previous Factions: aegis (OG) TheFirstOrder prosperity (or wahtever dat faction was called) ,MONKEY

I have been granted permission to respond to this application by parcheesi15, I even have video proof via shadowplay to prove this, and therefore I am accepting you to the faction, parcheesi may try battle this decision being the buster simp he is but we shall see, see you soon in the gardens of Eden comrade!

TacoZoup

Time Zone: Central Daylight Time

Drug Rank: grower

Online Time (/ot): 80h I have no life

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes

Previous Factions: losers

Reasons you left: owner rage quit

Why we should accept you over others: I'm on a bit too much and I'm good with Redstone but I can't really fight that good I normally make large farms and insane tnt raiding machines. I also make tough bases

What do you want from us as a faction: Protection and a place to call home plus my buds are in here

Freed0mMC

VIP

Time Zone: Central Daylight Time

Drug Rank: grower

Online Time (/ot): 80h I have no life

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes

Previous Factions: losers

Reasons you left: owner rage quit

Why we should accept you over others: I'm on a bit too much and I'm good with Redstone but I can't really fight that good I normally make large farms and insane tnt raiding machines. I also make tough bases

What do you want from us as a faction: Protection and a place to call home plus my buds are in here
sorry they are full.

getmoist

Eden Faction Recruitment

Eden Information:

• Eden is a new faction this map run by some old school players. The leaders include parcheesi15, bradderzwld, n3on_n3rd, and RaidingEveryone.
  • Many of our current and past members have become very well known and high-ranking members on the server.
  • We are a very farming-oriented faction but are not afraid to engage in raiding and PvP when the occasion arises.
  • We are looking for players who enjoy grinding on the server and thinking big. We love people who are actively engaging in chat with others and joining our discord so we can get to know you!
  • If you would like more information before applying, you can /mail send parcheesi15 in-game (or any of the leaders) or message me on discord @Parcheesi#8801
Note: We give base access based on your activity on the server, our trust in you, and how much you have helped build/create the base. Do not expect instant access to bases upon joining the faction.

Requirements:
(Having all of these requirements does not guarantee a spot in the faction)

• We would like you to have at least 24 hours of online time. Use /ot to check.

• We would like you to be at least Dealer rank.

• We would like you to not have any strong negative relationships with other players. We greatly rely on and appreciate our allies and will not stand for rivalries within our faction and its allies.

• Having Discord is a requirement as it is one of our main channels of communication.

Please copy and paste this template below and fill it out completely.
Template--

Ingame Name:

Time Zone:

Drug Rank:

Online Time (/ot):

Do you have discord:

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):

Previous Factions:

Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others:

What do you want from us as a faction:

You can expect a response to your application within 2 days. Thank you!
Ingame Name:SuitedSeal

Time Zone:i live in texas lmao

Drug Rank:trafficker

Online Time (/ot):18 hours

Do you have discord:yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):not at all. i played alot about 3 years ago and i hopped on a few weeks ago because i just got a new pc so im back

Previous Factions:none

Reasons you left:none

Why we should accept you over others:im always online im loyal & trustworthy

What do you want from us as a faction just people to talk to/ chill with

Delcambre2

Eden Faction Recruitment

Eden Information:

• Eden is a new faction this map run by some old school players. The leaders include parcheesi15, bradderzwld, n3on_n3rd, and RaidingEveryone.
  • Many of our current and past members have become very well known and high-ranking members on the server.
  • We are a very farming-oriented faction but are not afraid to engage in raiding and PvP when the occasion arises.
  • We are looking for players who enjoy grinding on the server and thinking big. We love people who are actively engaging in chat with others and joining our discord so we can get to know you!
  • If you would like more information before applying, you can /mail send parcheesi15 in-game (or any of the leaders) or message me on discord @Parcheesi#8801
Note: We give base access based on your activity on the server, our trust in you, and how much you have helped build/create the base. Do not expect instant access to bases upon joining the faction.

Requirements:
(Having all of these requirements does not guarantee a spot in the faction)

• We would like you to have at least 24 hours of online time. Use /ot to check.

• We would like you to be at least Dealer rank.

• We would like you to not have any strong negative relationships with other players. We greatly rely on and appreciate our allies and will not stand for rivalries within our faction and its allies.

• Having Discord is a requirement as it is one of our main channels of communication.

Please copy and paste this template below and fill it out completely.
Template--

Ingame Name:

Time Zone:

Drug Rank:

Online Time (/ot):

Do you have discord:

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):

Previous Factions:

Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others:

What do you want from us as a faction:

You can expect a response to your application within 2 days. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.